✧ ⋆𝐓𝐰𝐨 ⋆ ✧

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘔𝘳

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘔𝘳. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘖𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ❞ - 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆

"Ignihyde huh? Well, it was expected." f/n thought to themselves. Walking to the students also sorted into Ignihyde they could feel stares of curiosity and fear stabbing their back. The room was quiet the only noise heard was the clicking of f/n's shoes.

"Next!" The mirror called once again.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

A deep a muffled voice snapped f/n from pacing out. They looked up to see where the voice came from only to see it was from a floating tablet. "Uhh, attention Ignihyde dorm students..." the tablet said meekly "Hrk! Never mind! Ortho you can take this" the voice squeaked from the tablet.

"Yes, Ni-san!" A robotic boy suddenly floated over. "Hello! Students from Ignihyde please follow me!" The boy's voice was bubbly and sweet, a stark difference from the voice from the tablet.

Shuffling forward f/n walked towards the young robotic boy, their heels clinking catching the attention of many students nearby.

"It's nice to see you again f/n ne-san / ni-san!" The boy said as he floated around them.

"Likewise, it's been quite some time we've seen each other in person." they replied sending a smile to the child. Linking their hands together as they walked ahead leaving dozens of students confused.

"Wait, the l/n knows that child?"

"I've never seen the kid before who are they anyway?"

"We could get to the dorm quicker if you would follow Ortho and f/n" annoyed rants could be heard from the tablet.

"R-right!" the students answered simultaneously before running after the two.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

The journey to the dorm was alright. Having to sit in a boat just to reach the main building was not the best for convenience. But for good measure, f/n wasn't going to lie the concepts of the dorm was cool. [1] The temperatures were cold at night not to mention the robes they were wearing didn't provide much warmth. Although when Ortho realised their discomfort he started radiating small bursts of warmth their way. The warmth radiated from the robotic child warmed the bluebird perched on your shoulder. Thanking the mechanical boy before f/n stopped in their tracks.

"We're here! Welcome to Ignihyde!" the boy exclaimed happily.

f/n looked around taking in the view of the dark and mysterious dorm. Skeleton pillars hold the building, winding stairs illuminated by blue fire.

"We've already placed everybody in dorm rooms! There will be 4 people sharing a room, to see who is in your dorm just check the dorm list on the hologram to your right." The young robotic boy announced.

"I wonder who l/n will room with, I don't know if I should be scared for the 3 students or be jealous." A student whispered

Ortho being the only one who heard the whispering floated over to f/n "f/n ne-san / ni-san! Ni-san and I were able to get you a room to yourself!" the shorter boy chirped. [2]

"Thank you, thank you too Idia." f/n first thanked and ruffled Ortho's flame like hair before turning to their left to thanking the floating tablet.

"Ah- You're welcome." Idia replied

"Still so articulate?" f/n smirked while their canine ears simultaneously twitched.[3]

"I just don't like how I'm in charge of a bunch of newbies. Too many eyes staring back."

"Oh loosen up! Say, I haven't played Star Rogue [4] with you for a long time." f/n stared up that the stairs leading they had to climb.

"So you're suggesting that you come over to game?" the voice from the tablet asked

"Bingo! A thousand points to the floating tablet!" they raised their hands to emphasize their cheery voice.

"Alright, alright just lower your voice people are staring" Idia voiced from his floating tablet.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Now sitting in front of a TV f/n opened their bag of pomegranate [5] gummies and popped on into their mouth.

"Still addicted to pomegranate gummies?" Idia asked while he setting up the controls.

"Sugar runs through my veins" they replied simply.

"Here." The fiery haired male passed a controller to f/n. f/n thanked Idia before starring at the TV screen only to pop another pomegranate gummy in their mouth. The quick mashing of buttons echoed through the room. The little robotic boy sat on the left of them "f/n ne-san / ni-san, why do you have a bluebird with you?" he asked his eyes filled with curiosity.

"I found the little guy in the courtyard before the ceremony, it's names Apollo." f/n replied their gaze still fixed on the TV screen. Apollo chirped in response.

"Don't dogs eat birds?" Idia mumbled. "Hey! Mr. Dark 'n Gloomy I only have canine features that don't mean I'm a dog" they stated offendedly.

"Right, right sorry to offend the high and mighty overbolt solider" [6] The male stated smirking.

"You wanna fight?" Ortho sighed at f/n's sudden outburst. This was going to be a long night.

『••✎••』

[1] I'm pretty sure you don't go to Ignihyde by boat but I wanted to make an homage to the moive Hercules where hades goes to the underworld via a boat. I decided to put that in my story. ヽ( ᐛ )ノ

[2]Of course I'm going to give you a room all to yourself, I'm not a barbarian. (๑•͈ᴗ•͈)

[3] Our dear f/n has dog ears! Similar to the furries in savanaclaw, they've got dog ears and tail. F/n is twisted from *drum roll* Cerberus​​​​​​! Hence the book tittle 'hellhound'

[4] Fun fact! Star Rouge is a name of a video game that Idia plays in Chapter 6 (aka Ignihyde chapter)

[5] Pomegranate gummies refer to when Persephone eat pomegranate seeds from the underworld. (f/n isn't bounded to anyone but rather they just like the gummies as a snack.)

[6] Overbolt soldiers aren't a thing in twisted wonderland. Although I made f/n one to give the story more flare and to make the story more interesting.

So sorry that this chapter took so much longer. But all in all I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please stay safe and take care of yourself​​​​​​! Bai bai :D

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Word Count - 1,092 words