10

《♡°♡°♡°☆°♡°♡°♡》

《♡°♡°♡°☆°♡°♡°♡》

LUCIAN

This morning, I realized three things.

The first thing that I realized as soon as I woke up was how fucking bright the lights were.

The second thing that came to my realization was that my head was pounding so hard.

I searched for my phone all over the bed,but I didn't find it.

I felt my shirt button break. I forced my eyes open and came to my fucking senses. I was not in the clothes I went out wearing. I was in a white T-shirt which looked so big on me .

Where am I? I look around the room, and that's when I realize the third thing.

I am at my boss's home.

Fuck me.

I-What happened yesterday night? Oh my God did we fuck oh no. Shit. I don't remember anything. If we didn't fuck, why am I wearing a shirt that smells like him?

Not that I am complaining.

What the actual fuck happened yesterday? Why can't I remember anything? What am I supposed to do now. Oh hell no.

I force myself out of the bed and search for my phone.

I can't find it. For fucks sake. Why me?

I checked the entire room and noticed how beautiful it is. It is giving serene vibes, the walls are painted black and the decoration is minimal. The bed is a twin sized bed with the most softest pillows ever. The room is luxuriously simple.

I checked the bedside table, open the drawer and find a note, it says "The restroom is right beside the walk in closet, freshen up and meet me downstairs" No doubt it is from my dearest, boss.

Oh no.

I enter the restroom and take a look at myself. I am ruined. My hair are a disheveled mess and my eyes look like the racoon's eye. My face is pale. So pale. What happened last night?

I wash my face and find a new spare brush in one of the drawers, I brush my teeth and comb my hair.

I look better now. Not representable but also not the worst. I give myself a lil pep talk and now we are good to go.

.

The stairs are so elegant. I did come here once but didn't had the time to notice the details, the beauty.

His house is so beautiful.

As I take my last step downstairs, I come face to face with none other than Arius, my boss.

"Good m-" he stops midway and looks me up and down, twice. And I do the same, he looks as majestic as ever on his button down white shirt with black slacks and a beige trench.

"Good morning, Lucian." He finally addresses. "I am so sorry, sir" I murmured, not looking him in the eyes.

"It's Arius, when we are alone. And, There is no need for you to be sorry. If anything, you are the sweetest when you are drunk."

I blush knowing he is anything but right here.

He points at my shirt- his shirt. "The button- it broke." I look down and realize that he can see my cleavage from here.

Oh.

"I- Uh- I will stitch it up, wash it and give it back to you, don't worry." I stutter. Fucking stutter.

"No it's okay, you can keep it. You look good in my clothes." He says and looks away.

Red color crept onto his cheek, he is blushing. Oh my god. He is blushing. He is so cute.

He is my boss. And future husband.

Shut up.

But he is my future husband, isn't he? Even though it's fake husband but sure.

"Take a seat, Lucy."

《♡°♡°♡°☆°♡°♡°♡》

words:700☆《♡》☆《♡》☆《♡》☆

words:700
☆《♡》☆《♡》☆《♡》☆

QOTD: What is that one memory that is engraved in your head till now?

I know I abandoned you guys, and I am so sorry y'all. I have my finals and if I fail this time, there is no going forward. Let us pray that I pass.

Until then,

bye.