08

LUCIAN

LUCIAN

Existing is overrated, I wanna die.

I have come to terms with the fact that I definitely flirted while I was drunk or maybe dirty-talked to my boss. What if I spilled every secret of mine?

Oh God, no.

This weekend, all I did was think. I thought about my dead mother, my miserable life, and the marriage contract.

The dealer called me again and threatened me for some money. I transferred all my savings to him and promised to give him more by the end of this month. Hopefully. Probably.

My boss will most probably fire me after the drunk call.

This is why I am almost fainting as I knock on the office door.

"Come in."

I wipe my hands on my skirt nervously as I enter the office.

"Good morning, Mrs. West. How are you?" He asks, smiling faintly. "Perfectly fine, How are you, sir?" I ask almost enthusiastically, I am so embarrassed.

"Perfectly fine," He replies.

"Do you have anything you want to say to me?", he asks.

There are things I wanna say to you but I'll just let you live, sir. "Nothing."

"Perfect, let's get to work then, shall we?"
"Of course."

.

We get to work, and I forget about all my problems while I sketch the design of an apartment complex for our client.