Chapter 6: Grand Line

~StrawHat's Ship~

We now see Luffy and nami in front of the Going Merry(Strawhat Pirates Ship). Luffy is currently hanging upsidedown in the Merry's Head.

Luffy: NAMI, THIS IS BAD! THE LIGHT JUST WENT OUT! And that was out guiding light too! What do we do now?

Nami: Well it is only a lighthouse. It can go out from time to time. Besides, it's from time like these you have a navigator you know? So don't worry. I know the basic direction at least.

Luffy: Wow, you're amazing.

Nami: More importantly, can you please get off from there!?

Luffy: No, This is my spot! You can't have it!

Nami: WHEN DID I SAY I WANT IT!?!

~Inside the Ship~

Nami: *Puts map in the table* The entrance to the grand line is a mountain.

Everyon: What???

Usopp: *Tilts head* A Mountain!?

Nami: Exactly. I had a hard time believing it myself when I looked at the map, but look! The light of guidance was directly pointing at the reverse mountain located right here on the red line.

Usopp: Does that mean we have to crash through the mountain?

Nami: No. There's a waterway over here *points at the map*

Usopo: A waterway? That's crazy! Even if the waterway is really there, there's no way a ship could climb up a mountain!

Zoro: But isn't that the map you stole from buggy? How dependable could it be?

Luffy: Are we really gonna climb up a mountain on a ship!? That sounds sooooo cool! So its a magic mountain huh?

Zoro: in the first place, why do we even have to enter directly through the entrance anyways? Couldn't we just head directly south and still enter?

Luffy: NO WE CANT!!!

???-2: We can't really go straight and not use the entrance.

Sanji: *hears the voice* A Lady!?!?!❤ *wriggling with heart eyes*

Nami: That's right. There's a perfect good reason for that. *Looks at the 2 cloaked person* AND WHY ARE THE BOTH OF YOU STILL HERE?!!!

???-1: we ourselves doesn't want to stay here. But we were ordered, that's why we can't just lea-

Luffy: *Yelling at zoro* ITS SO MUCH COOLER TO GO IN USING THE REAL ENTRANCE!

Nami, ???-1&2: THATS NOT THE REASON!!!

Usopp: Wait, Wha? Guys! The storm suddenly stopped!

Sanji: Hey, you're right.

Nami: What? That can't be....The storm should have directly led us to the entrance...

???-1&2: .......

Nami: Oh no! We've entered the calm belt....!

Sanji: Calm Belt?

Luffy: What's that?

Usopp: Hey, look. Even though the storm's still going on over there, its perfectly calm over here...

Nami: THERES NO TIME TO BE JUST STANDING ABOUT! GO AND GRAB THE OARS AND START ROWING AS FAST AS YOU CAN! WE HAVE TO RETURN TO THE STORM IMMEDIATELY!

Sanji: Haaiii! Nami-san!❤

Usopp: why would we even want to go back to the storm?

Nami: JUST SHUT UP AND DO AS I SAY!

Zoro: but the weathers so nice here...