Chapter 2: Hunt

After returning to the mountain bandits home (dadans and other bandits home) Y/n gave them the two giant wolves to cook and head inside to greet ace and luffy.

Y/n: Yo Ace, Luffy! *waves hand a little*

Luffy: Y/n! Where have you been? We've been waiting for you and I'm starving

Ace: You're always hungry *deadpanned look*

Y/n: *Laughs a little* sorry sorry. Something happened so I got late a bit, I'll tell you guys later. And They're cooking the wolf meat now

When Y/n mentioned 'Meat' Luffy suddenly started to drool while having stars in his eye's and chanting 'Meat' until Ace slammed a fist on top of his head

Ace: SHUT UP!!! Geez its just meat. And we always eat meat how can you not get tired of eating it *sighs*

Y/n: well that's luffy for you *laughs*

A Few Hours Later...

We see the tree brothers inside a treehouse in the forest.

Ace: so what's it about you want to tell us?

Y/n: well...as you guys already know, I went to hunt earlier. But after I finished the hunt and return home I kinda saw an old treasure chest.

Ace: *slams hand in the floor* a treasure chest?! So Where is it?!

*Kinda forgot if ever they have table in the treehouse that's why I made them sit in the floor*

Luffy:Treasure chest??? What's inside it???

Y/n: well the thing is... I left it there since I'm not sure if the owners there or if someone owns it *scratches back his head*

Ace: WHAT?!!!

Luffy: ehhhhh *looks disappointed*

Y/n: I mean I don't even know if someone owns it. But back to my story! So yeah I left it but I took a metal ball that was inside it.

Luffy: And???

Ace: Of all the things you'll take, why a metal ball?!

Y/n: what can i do, its the only thing that doesnt look valuable that the owner won't be angry if I take it. I tried to open it but doesn't open and then after I thrown it to a boulder it opened and it revealed a......watch

Ace: dufuq? Only a watch?!

Y/n: *embarrassed* yeah B-but there's more!

Ace: what is it?

Y/n: so when I was about to grab the watch it just jumped into my arm and it won't come off no matter what I do *shows them the watch*

Luffy & Ace: it won't come off???

Y/n: Yeah then after a few attempts to take it off I gave up and tried to check what it can do instead. And so I pressed this button *shows and points at the button* and the center popped up! And after I slammed it down I transformed into this tall fire dude that can shoot fire!

Ace: you sure the wolves didn't bite or slammed your head or something?

Luffy: did you get dumb after the wolves slammed you? *concerned look*

Y/n: *eyes twitching* no they didn't and if you don't believe me then follow me *heads outside with the 2 following behind*

~Outside the tree house~

Ace: so what now?

Y/n: I'll show you.

Y/n then pressed the button and the center popped up. He then twist the center a few times and slammed it down then a green blinding light surrounded him and once its cleared shows a diamond tall creature.