Chapter 1: A Watch?

Dawn Island - Windmill Village

Y/n D. L/n (12) is currently inside a bar with his brother (Not related by blood) Monkey D. Luffy (10) eating meal that was served by a beautiful woman.

Y/n: Hey Lu what are we going to do later???

Luffy: dunno. I need to go and meet ace later you gonna come?

Y/n: nah I'll pass. You Guy's will probably just go and get a free food in the restaurants right?

*in this story Y/n also became brothers with them*

Luffy: yep shishishishi

Y/n: I'll just go and hunt for dinner so do tell him I'll see him at dadan's place later.

Luffy: OK I'll tell ace, see ya later bye!

With that luffy left and Y/n left after a few minutes. Not before saying thank you to the lady they call makino/big sis of course.

After walking for half an hour inside the forest Y/n spotted a few animals but they're too small for dinner so he decided to walk more until he spotted 2 giant wolf.

After a minute of planning he started the hunt by throwing a cloth at the face of both the giant wolf and a vine at the neck of one the wolf and swing to the other one and kick its jaw making it stumble a bit (the 3 brothers Ace, Luffy and Y/n are quite strong for their age thanks to garps training) this gave him enough time to jump at their head and stab a pipe in their eye's. After a bit resistance the two finally died.

*the sabo incident happened when ace and sabo was 10, Y/n was 9, and Luffy was 7, 3 years ago. Now Ace is 13, Y/n is 12, and luffy is 10*

~Time skip~

An hour later we see Y/n dragging the two giant wolf back, but then stopped when he heard something near.

After checking it he found a deer beside a tree but what actually caught his eye's is that there's a treasure chest beside the tree.

Y/n: wat da fuq? What the Hell's a chest doing here at the center of forest???

*The center of forest is the most dangerous part of the forest. It have giant beast's/animals that's why you won't see any people or bandit there*

He dropped the vines that he used to drag the wolves and made his way towards the old chest.

Y/n: now this is suspicious... *looks around to check if someone's there*

Y/n: well it won't hurt to check what's inside right? What could possibly go wrong?

After a few inspections and poking the chest he decided to try and open it to check what's inside.

After checking it he saw that its full of gold and jewelry, and it also have a odd looking metal ball??? He just took the odd metal ball and closed the chest and inspect the ball.

Y/n: what's this ball doing inside a chest full of treasure??? *tries to open/break it but it with his hands but it won't* shit this thing is tough *tries again but failed*

An Hour Later...

Y/n: *stares at it* hmmm... Well f*ck it *throws it at a boulder*

After throwing it at the bolder he was about to leave but the ball started to shake and it opened revealing an odd looking watch.

Y/n: eh *looks back at the ball*...what...the...F*CK! All of that for a m*ther f*cling watch?!!! Why the h*ll did they even put it inside a tough, hard to open thing?!!