Chapter 5: The King's Hometown

~TimeSkip - 2 Years - LogueTown ~

*Don't ask me why Im rushing the chapters. Also! I mixed some of the manga and anime scenes*

We now see a blonde Haired awith curly eyebrow guy at LogueTown's supermarket.

Blonde guy: Whoa!

Fish Vendor: *claps hand* Welcome! What can I do for you customer!

Blonde guy: What's this Funky Fish called? *Looks at the Big fish that's almost twice his size*

Fish Vendor: This is an Elephant Tuna. You normally wouldn't see these tuna around this parts, but one just so happened to swim up here from the southern seas. AND SO I SNATCHED IT RIGHT UP WITH MY FISHING POLE!

Blonde guy: You caught this with just a fishpole!?

Fish Vendor: Shall I cut it up for you?

Blonde guy: No, no... I'll take the whole thing!

Fish Vendor: Oh! Thank you very much for your generosity, sir! *Wraps the Fish*

Blonde guy: *looks around* 'Damn it, where'd that beautiful lady I saw just now disappear to?

~Clothes Store~

Now we see a orange haired girl with brown eyes holding a lot of clothes in hes arms.

Orange Hair Girl: ill...take...*puts down all clothes in the counter*...all this! *she said while smiling*

Store owner: all these? You sure you even have enough money?

Orange Hair Girl: Of course I do! How rude.

After paying for the clothes, she then leaved the store with the owner thanking and waving at her.

Orange Hair Girl: The Air feels different...

~Weapon Shop~

Owner: Hello there sir *rubs hand* what can I do for you?

Green hair guy: I need two swords...

Owner: Oh! Then how much is your money so I can find a good weapon with your budget.

Zoro:

Owner:

Owner: .......

~LogueTown - Center Plaza~

At the Center plaza of LogueTown we see a crowd of people looking on top of an execution platform where a teen wearing blue pants, red vest, and straw hat on top of his head. That guys is none other than Monkey D. Luffy (17 Yrs old).

 Luffy (17 Yrs old)