Heyyyyyyy- Bad Author Note hereeeeee-

Music Up Top: Midnight Thoughts - Set It Off

Okay, uh, what's up-? I got something to tell all of you-

I'm putting this book on hold-

And before you say something, I have a very big explanation for you, especially since you've been awaiting an actual update for a long time. But, I need you to listen closely to me. I've been getting knocked out of this fandom, and I have way too many books to operate. Five is originally not a lot, but since I write a lot, it's a lot to take in. So my solution to this is putting two books on hold while I work on the others- My choosing for this was Glory to Mankind and 温暖. These are the books I've had the largest amount of activity on and I think they'll be fine on their own for a little while more.

The books I will be focusing on is Unfortunate Love Protagonist and Feral Hylian. These are the least updated books and I will like to focus on them for the time being. But for the meantime while I focus on school as well as those two books, this is the maximum.

And the second thing I want to apologize for is my bad schedule. I know I warned of it, but I'm actually sorry about it. It's fucking terrible, and there's just so much trouble with it. I'm really sorry about it. I want to fix it, but with this, it's getting pretty difficult. So I'll be slapping an "On Hold" messages next to the title.

And no need to worry, it will not be abandoned. I just think this is the best way I can cope with how my update schedule is. I hope you understand what I'm talking about. And if you don't, that's fine. But just respect what I'm choosing to do, please.

We'll probably be seeing each other on different chapters of different books on my acc, so- I'll see you guys later- If you have any questions, drop them down and I'll answer it.

Anyways, here's a photo-

Here's my step ma's cat being majestic-