Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)

Music Up Top: Vivid Vice - Who ya

Finally watched The Nightmare Before Christmas again and This Is Halloween is stuck in my head- 

-  Ares would later recall... what took place... before his eyes. -

"... I'm ashamed to admit this, but... I'll be honest." He crossed his arms, leaning against the chair. "My Father's Meteor Jab, and the Divine Axe... Not to brag, but I am the God of War. Fighting is my profession. Your average God wouldn't even have seen their shadows, but I saw what happened clearly." Ares remembered back to what happened. "However..." He gently picked up a teacup with two fingers. "Are you ready for this? I swear to the Gods... I never... took my eyes off of him, even for a second. And yet... just as I was thinking... 'Dad's about to take a swing'.... In that very moment..." The male held up a finger, sipping all the tea in the cuppa. "... My Father's head... was twisted backwards!!"

His wifi went out fr.

- Back To The Present -

"Wh... What... just... happened?!" Heimdall shouted.

Zeus collapsed to the floor, blood dripping out of his lips as the cuppa in Ares' grip shook. The handle had then shattered, making it crash into fragments. Ares was immediately at the railing, clenching it. "What the hell just happened?! I was watching the whole thing and I didn't see a thing!!" Hermes stayed in thought for a few moments. "... It seems as if the Human's ability was beyond even our imagination." He spoke.

Ares looked towards him as he gently pulled his fist behind his back, holding his other hand in front of his figure.

"Just as... Lord Zeus was about to unleash his move... Adam simultaneously- No, almost simultaneously... somehow... copied... Lord Zeus' technique. He evaded Lord Zeus' fist.. by a hair... and then..."

Hermes punched his fist forward.

".... he connected with his own." He spoke.

"Hermes..." Ares muttered.

Hermes was suddenly grabbed by the collar of his shirt.

"Are you telling me you saw it?! You saw what I, your brother, The God of War, couldn't see?!" Ares shouted. Hermes chuckled. "That's just... the feeling I got..." His smile then dropped into a glower. "... Dear brother..."

Ares stopped. He then put Hermes down, in which the male gently adjusted his outfit with a small sigh.

(Anyhow... I have absolutely no idea... what just happened... I could train for a thousand years... and still not be able to defeat that Human... -Ares)

Adam gently clenched one of his fists while looking back at Zeus. "Didn't I tell you... that you'd regret it, Pops?" The blond spoke.

"And he's down!!! This is unbelievable!"

Heimdall walked towards Zeus, who was still out like a light.

"But it's exactly as you see! Lord Zeus has been KO'd!"

Odin looked pissed while one of Aphrodite's servants accidentally smacked one of her tits against her own face.

"Utterly and completely knocked out!! We have just witnessed.... a never before seen miracle!! A first in the history of the universe!!"

Göll felt her heart beating through her chest from shock. "He's strong... too strong! Copying a God's technique is one thing, but to actually beat a God...? Who is this Adam guy?!" Göll shouted. "I thought I just told you. The sources of his strength resides in his most sinister heart. His hatred... of the Gods..." Brunhilde grinned as the younger Valkyrie looked down at Adam. "Hatred...?" She mumbled. Randgriz tilted her head before opening up a screen, scrolling through it for a few seconds.