Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Part 2)

Music Up Top: Akeboshi - Lisa

School finally be starting up and I'm already dying-

Bro it started up on August 16TH- NOT NOW HH- OKAY HOLD ON-

- Back to the fight -

"Shiva!"
"Show him who's boss!"

Gods cheered as the God stretched all four of his arms in front and behind his own figure.

"Hey, Shiva! Do your best out there!" Parvati joyously spoke, punching one of her fists forward.
"Dear Shiva... I wish you the best of fortune..." Kali added as she slowly placed her hands over her face.
The butt of a spear was suddenly heard slamming into the floor before Durga huffed with a smirk. "(Y/n) may have given him praise, but I know our Shiva won't have a problem against a Human like that." The woman then smirked softly.

"Dad!!" Ganesha called out, standing by the walls. "Knock em dead, you hear me?!" He called out again.

"Good luck!" The group called out. Shiva seemed to chuckle, sending them a small wave before turning to Raiden. "You ready to get obliterated-?!" The God had then noticed... a frog that carried... salt? "... Wait a minute!! What the hell is that thing-?!" Shiva yelled, pointing to it. "Eep-! Please forgive me! I'll be out of your way shortly!" The God blinked from the frog's reply. "... Salt...? Or is that ginger...? Is this some Rikishi ritual thing...?" Shiva scratched the side of his head as Raiden grabbed a handful of salt.

He then inhaled before tossing the salt to the side.

Within the Gods' stands, Hermes had stood with his hands behind his back. "Ares... I wonder where he went." Loki mumbled, leaning against a piece of debris. "Well... it would seem as if he did not take the death of Heracles very well..." Hermes then looked towards (Y/n)'s stands for a moment. Loki seemed to sit up. "Is that so...?" He then got up, walking past the God. "Well, I'm bored. I'm going for a walk." Hermes had saw Zeus get up, also stretching as he had done so. "I suppose I'll go take a break from this as well. The pair seemed to walk past Hermes, who had frowned softly. After they had left earshot, the male had slowly looked upwards. "Oh, come now, at least try making it more obvious that you're upset..." He spoke, feeling the completely pissed off auras of the pair. Hermes had then continued to stare forward.

"To think I'd get to see Raiden's sumo again!"
"This is my first time in person!"
"I'm so excited!"
"Behold, Raiden! Greatest in Japan!"

The male outstretched his arms before impacting them together.

A large rush of wind was suddenly felt as Raiden's muscles bulged.

"And look at that!"
"Wonderful!"

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." Raiden bent his legs, placing a hand over his knee. "Heh, you're all good. Guess we can have a bit of fun then." He spoke. "Is that so...?" Raiden's figure began to bulge even further as he dug his feet into the floor under him. "Wanna go?"

He then lunged at Shiva, making the male's eyes widen.

The first strike of the mightiest Rikishi...

Raiden had then jumped, pulling his legs closer to his chest.

As soon as he kicked them towards Shiva, it had landed its mark.

... was not a Sumo technique. But rather, a flying dropkick!

The God flew back as Raiden landed on his feet.

"A hit! A direct hit! Raiden's hidden strength is starting to show!!"

"The hell...?"
"So that's Sumo...?"
"Wait, that's not how a Rikishi's meant to fight!"