Glory To Mankind - Chapter 19

Music Up Top: It's Raining Somewhere Else - Toby Fox (10 hours)

JTR favoritism incoming because I'm a simp- All of you know fully well because I say it everywhere-

I really am thinking of yanderes for this so I'm flopping for it-

The effect for Poseidon's trident is attack speed up, and an additional pierce to add in more damage.
(This doesn't have much relevance this is just a note for me to see if I ever look back at the chapter to see what kind of effect Poseidon's trident has- I'll tell of other effects whenever needed, or just leave em up here-)

Date finished: July 21st.

Has not been proof read, just like my other chapters-

Words Total: 29,870 Words

- Within Zeus' room -

"Phew..." He softly sighed. Ares and Hermes stood next to him, completely silent. "... So... What's up with everyone's faces?" Zeus questioned. Wounds and bruises, as well as a whole as punch was engraved onto his face. Loki leaned back in his chair while Shiva slammed one of his fists onto the table with grit teeth. "Watch it-!" Zeus had almost dropped his tea. "This ain't the time to fuck around, old man!!" Shiva yelled. His third eye was opened, with his fourth one opening only a slight bit. "Your brother, Poseidon, was just butchered like salmon. Pretty calm, aren't you?" Everyone gave Loki a glare, in which he faintly snorted. Zeus then looked down. "Hm... Well... That Human was just stronger than Poseidon ever was..." He placed his cuppa down. "That's all... there is to it..." The God then got up. "Besides... you've all seen the fights. You should know... what these battles entail." Everyone within the room had went silent, listening to the older God as he sighed softly.

"Let us first admit it..." He spoke. "Humanity... is strong!" Shiva's eyebrow twitched. "It seems as if the little Valkyrie girl truly intends to overthrow us." Zeus looked towards Hermes, who had continued to stay silent with his hands behind his back. "And it appears that our little experiment has joined in on it as well." He silently nodded before the older God looked forward. "Now knowing this... we shall respond in kind..." Shiva then got off of his chair again. "Now that this has been settled..." The male's aura immediately fired up, the rest of his arms clenching their fists. "I'm up next!! I wont be letting those little shits get cocky just because they got one win in!!" He spoke. "Ah..." Zeus placed a finger over his chin. "... About that..." He spoke. Shiva had immediately fumed, screaming as he gripped at his hair with two of his arms, clenching his other fists. "What now?! Another one of your selfish requests?! You still owe me one, you know!!" He shouted. "My most sincere apologies..." The veins by Zeus' head had focused, making blood spurt out.

"... However..." He then pointed to the males behind him as the bandages on his figure had snapped, more blood squirting out of the veins on his body. "Shouldn't we of the Greek Pantheon... repay this favor they've given us in kind...?"

Ares and Hermes had darker auras, mirroring the rage from Poseidon's death.

"Hm..." Loki seemed to chuckle, smirking faintly as he put his hands behind his head. Shiva sighed. He then placed his two hands behind his neck. "Damn... I guess that can't be helped... I swear, you Greeks really are something..." He mumbled.

- With some certain Valkyries -

Brunhilde had walked down the halls as Göll followed after. "The Gods' insufferable pride won't permit them to lose twice in a row... This next battle will be one they cannot lose. They'll be giving it their all this time." The youngest Valkyrie then blinked. "Who do you think they'll send this time?" She questioned.