Buddha Vs. Hajun (Part 4)

Music Up Top: Cath Palug - Kohta Yamamoto

No happiness for Zerofuku, unfortunately-

- Back To The Story -

Zerofuku stayed on his back as his form had slowly changed back to that of his pure time.

"Hm?"
"Hey-"
"Something's wrong with Zerofuku..."

"What's going on, sister...?" Göll clung to Brunhilde's dress. "No... That right there... Is Zerofuku's original form..."

Said God had softly laughed, brushing some blood away from his cheek. "That stings..." He muttered.

(Ah... I can't believe it... I'm happy... -Zerofuku)

Souji and Kondou seemed content.
So did Kojiro.
Chen, Lü Bu, and Randgriz were gone from their dorms.
So was Adam and Reginleif.
Jack and Hlökk were gone, leaving nothing but their tea sets and treats.
Raiden and Thrüd were also completely gone.

"I'll... try to believe again." Zerofuku spoke. One of his horns then popped off, now gently landing on the floor. Yet, the inside of it had started to sprout into a spiral. "In what I wanted to do... In the people I wanted to make happy... And I'll try... to love myse-"

Zerofuku's horn had then plunged into the side of his head as a large ringing sound was heard within his ears. "Hey! Zero-!" Buddha's eyebrows furrowed as he saw the God's back popping. He slowly got himself up, using the strength in his feet to simply lift himself up.

"He, uh... got back up?! Is he not done yet-?!"

Zerofuku grit his teeth before his horns extended in size. The God immediately screamed in agony, the horns plunging into his mouth and the hole in his chest.

"What the hell-?!" Everyone watched with disgust as this happened.

"N-No... I..." Zerofuku muttered. "I don't... I don't... I yearn for..."

He couldn't even finish his sentence before two dragons had flew out of his mouth and chest, circling the area.

"T-Two massive dragons... have shot out of Zerofuku's body!!"

Buddha seemed to watch with shock. "Wha...?" He muttered.

The dragons suddenly rushed down to Zerofuku.

"B-Buddha, help-"

The male lunged forward in attempt to grab the God, but couldn't save him once the pressure of gusting wind almost blew him back.

He gripped at the floors with grit teeth, keeping his eyes on Zerofuku's figure as it slowly got covered.

"Wha... What the heck...?" Göll muttered. "What is that thing...?" She, as well as everyone stared into the egg that had floated above the floor.

"Erm... It seems like the match is still going, I think...?" Heimdall questioned.

"How unsightly... Not my taste at all..." Aphrodite mumbled as her servants continued to hold her tits in place for her.

Buddha seemed to slowly approach the egg before hands reached past it, completely tearing it open.

A large figure had then started to emerge as a dark energy flooded the entire area.

Buddha had taken his chance, now completely leaping back.

Was the reason Buddha leapt back in that instant, as if reflex... Because he could see what was coming...?