Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 4)

Music Up Top: Dependent Weakling - Kuniyuki Takahashi (Monaca)

Lmfao I'm using one of my other books as a school book- They're gonna get a 100k fanfic HH-

- Back To The Story -

Everyone was in shock as Heracles' arm dropped down to the floor, now completely motionless.

"Al... Alcides!!!" Castor yelled.

Heracles silently looked down at his amputated arm for a moment as his club formed back to a lion head.

"H-His arm...!"
"Lord Heracles!!!"
"W-What in the...?!"
"What just happened-?!"

"N-No..." Göll muttered, collapsing to her knees as Randgriz gently comforted her. Brunhilde stood in silence as Hrist's eyebrows furrowed. "... Is this how you want it to go?" Reginleif silently looked at her eldest sister, who had stayed quiet in reply.

"U-Unbelievable! Big Ben's... clock face has... ch-ch... chopped off... Heracles left arm!!"

Jack lifted his hat, now looking at Heracles with a deranged grin.

Humanity... and even the Gods... had froze at the sight... of a Human wounding a God without the use of a Divine item.
The first one to fully understand...

"... I see..." Heracles spoke. He then pointed to Jack's hand. "That... is your Divine Weapon!"

... was none other than Heracles himself...

"Ah, mayhaps you've figured it out, Sir?" Jack gently pulled at the fabric of his gloves with a small grin.

"... Aha!" Loki tapped at his head with a grin. "I see! He got us good!" He and Hermes then looked at Ares. "Wh... W... Wh.... What the hell just happened-?!" He got up. "Whoa-" Loki floated off of his spot. "Don't you get it yet" Hermes questioned. "Huh-?" Ares looked at him and Loki. "That whole thing about Jack's pouch creating Divine Weapons... That was... a lie, as well." Ares froze up. "A lie-?!" He questioned. "Yup. The real Divine Weapon... isn't his ridiculously large scissors, or his inexhaustible tool pouch... The real Divine Item... is his gloves..." Ares immediately looked down at them as Hermes silently nodded. "I'm guessing that whatever his gloves touch... becomes a Divine Item..." He spoke. "It becomes a divine item..?" Ares looked towards Loki. "He drew all his weapons from his pouch... so we'd believe that's where the Magic was... He wanted us to believe there was a size limit..." The God flipped himself upside down, now floating whilst putting his arms behind his head. "He kept attacking.... over and over... and over and over... to drill that belief into Heracles..."

Loki then pulled himself up, leaning his elbow down on air whilst resting his chin down on his palm. "All so he could... pull off that one attack... Looking back... His first bluff was pretty ineffective... but it was just a setup so he could fool Heracles a second time! In any case... Heracles fell for it!!" Loki chuckled as Hermes looked towards (Y/n), who looked to be explaining things to the group in the stands. "Jack's every word... and every action, has been a bluff." Loki spoke. "Shit..." Ares muttered. He slammed his fists down on his legs repeatedly, cursing as he had done so. "Shit!! That cunning little bastard!!" Loki only blinked before looking towards Brunhilde.

(Is everything... going according to your plan... My Dear Brunhilde? -Loki)

"His real Divine Weapon was his gloves-?!" Göll questioned. "Yes. Didn't I tell you?" Brunhilde looked down. "No you didn't." Reginleif glared at the woman. "Oh. I thought (Y/n) did then." Brunhilde continued to stare forward. "The both of you knew of his Divine Weapon and that Heracles would fall for it, 100%-?" Randgriz questioned. "Oh, so you knew this would happen-?!" Hrist grit her teeth as she glared at her eldest sister. "Yes. That's why I made the decision I did." Brunhilde looked to the side.