Glory To Humanity - Chapter 12

Music Up Top: pf-medley - Hiroyuki Sawano

Don't ask about the gif I couldn't find any good fanart-

Honestly I don't care for Zeus' chapter so this is just with the characters I got so far-

Not proofread, just like my other chapters and books-

Finished on June 21st.

5,365 words.

- Two Consecutive Losses... -

Everyone within the stands was in silence.

It seemed to be... a hopeless situation...

However, the Humans had then punched the sides of their fists against their hearts, now pointing their other fists into the sky.

Chen and Lü Bu had punched their fist into their palm.

(Y/n) had placed their hand by the upper right section of their chest.

Yet no one... was hanging their head! Even in death, Adam had left... a great legacy to his children.

Humans can defy the Gods! He left them with unprecedented confidence.

-

"My Lord..." Chen looked towards (Y/n) as they silently walked into the tunnel Adam would have came through. "I'm sorry for lashing out on you during that time in the fight... I didn't take into consideration of your feelings." (Y/n) looked back at Chen, simply just staring behind their mask. "... It's fine." They spoke. "Lord (Y/n), you can't just box up those emotions." Randgriz looked at them as Lü Bu placed a hand over their head. "... Dad will be back, as well as Reginleif... They'll be back soon enough." (Y/n) continued to look forward. "That's enough." Lü Bu grabbed their mask, tearing it off. "We know you're feeling things about it. Definitely more than us. You shouldn't contain it." He went silent for a moment. "... Not when you've contained enough from us." Chen frowned softly, gently grabbing (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Lord (Y/n)... please trust us." They silently looked back at the trio, seeing how they had stared at them. Their insistence had all seemed combined, no matter how stern or concerned their current expression was. "I'm just..." They sighed, looking down. "... Okay... I'll... vent later... I just need some time..." (Y/n) then looked down. "... Could I have my mask back?" They questioned. "No." Lü Bu replied. "... Fine." They walked down the tunnel.

- With Hermes -

He had made his way into the Bunker, looking at Pod. The male then looked at the data he had, seeing a loading file. He arched an eyebrow, tapping into it.

"Unit Adam and Unit Reginleif's soul has gone offline. Setting up incubation period for said unit."

Hermes smiled faintly. He then looked at the black and red Pod by the table. The male gently grabbed (Y/n)'s Pod.

- Back with (Y/n) -

They softly sat down on the bed as Eve sobbed into their clothes. Cain and Abel sat in silence, also on their bed. Chen and Randgriz were seated in different spots while Lü Bu had stayed by (Y/n)'s other side. "You only just saw him again..." Eve muttered, continuing to sob. (Y/n) kept their eyes on the floor, only seeing the outlines of the carpet from their blindfold. "... Why didn't you stop it?" Cain mumbled. "... It doesn't work like that, Cain." (Y/n) kept their blindfolded eyes on the carpet. "Ragnarok doesn't work like that... If it did, I would have been beside Heimdall, making him call the match." Cain faintly grit his teeth. "Dad was dying out there!" He yelled. (Y/n) stayed in silence. "You did nothing but watch!" Eve softly looked at Cain. "Please don't, Dear... You know they care for him too..." She mumbled. "Clearly not enough if they only stood there! Are you that disconnected, even after leaving for seven million years?!" Abel held back the male as he looked at (Y/n). "Is being an Android disconnecting your emotions-?!" They looked back at him as he silently froze up. Lü Bu gave the blond a small glare.