Glory To Mankind - Chapter 25

Music Up Top: Name Of Love - Cinema Staff (1 Hour)

Jack's eyelashes are beautiful Af.

Chen is comfort material to everyone.

He is best boy.

Anyhow, Jack favoritism-

Word count is 10,552.

And I have not read through this, so if there are any errors, just tell me and I'll probably fix em-

Finished on August 10th.

-

"This..." Heimdall's voice muttered. "... concludes the fourth battle of Ragnarok... and it looks like... Jack The Ripper... is our victor..."

The male looked up at the sky with a solemn look on his face as the moonlight shone down on his figure. As he had thought of Heracles' words, his gloves had begun to glow, and begun to unweave into a familiar Valkyrie. Jack slowly looked down at his hands before looking towards Hlökk. "Why... hello again, Little Lady... How do you feel?" The male questioned. He saw the Valkyrie scoff. "I should be asking you that. How's it feel to kill a God?" She questioned, looking back at the gentleman. His small smile disappeared from his face as he looked at his hands. He then gently clenched them. "... I do not know... This is quite the mysterious emotion..." He mumbled. Hlökk stayed silent for a moments. "... Is that so?" She replied. The woman sighed, looking down. "So you can't even suppress your sadness, huh? You really are a pitiable soul." She mumbled.

Jack continued to look forward for a few moments before looking at his hands again. The very same ones he had used to kill Heracles. "... Me...? Pitiable...?" He mumbled. Jack suddenly looked towards Hlökk as she screamed. "Hey!! It's your fault the adorable Hlökk is drenched in blood!!" She started to float upwards. "Geez... I'd better go take a shower..." The woman looked back at him. "Hey, you should head to the infirmary. Got it, Kiddo? Hmph." She continued to fly away. "... Yes, Ma'am..." Jack answered, looking down at his wound whilst covering it. He then began to walk forward, his eyes faintly narrowing as he covered his wound again.

("I'll answer your resolve, with all my might!"
"I will save you from your suffering!"
"Never forget... I will always... love Humans." -Jack)

Heracles' voice kept echoing in his head as he gently grabbed his hat. He then walked towards the drawbridge, in which he had barely saw a certain color. One he was familiar with, and one he had walked towards in hopes that they might just forgive him. Yet, he gently placed his hat over his head. "If... I could have one wish... I wish I could see you once more..." Jack mumbled. He then stepped towards the drawbridge again, gritting his teeth with a grunt as he collapsed to his knees.

The tunnel was so close... They were so close...

As the audience lay trapped in a violent whirlpool of emotion... What they slung towards the beaten victor...

Jack suddenly felt a pebble smack across his hat.

He winced, but looked towards the others with wide eyes.

"Get lost, you murderer!"
"You should've died instead!!"

... were not words of praise, but of scorn...

"Give him back!!"
"Give us back our hero! Our Heracles!!"

Jack stood still, taking all of the pebbles and glass in silence. All of the garbage the Gods and Humans had thrown at him were all taken in silence as he remained on his knees. The other Humans silently stared forward, not knowing what to do.