Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 3)

Music Up Top: Beast - Mia Martina (ft. Waka Flocka)

It's only been one day of school and they already assigned homework.

I hate my history teacher sm already-

- Back To The Story -

The two groups had then continued to stare each other down. "... Sir Sasaki." He looked at Kondou with a blink. "Huh?" The older looking male questioned. "How are your wounds? I see you've healed rather fast. In the blink of an eye, it seems like." Kondou blinked as he looked back at the group. "You too, Sir Jack." The male looked back at Kondou with the bow of a head. "A friend of My Dear's is rather experienced in first aid." Jack replied. "I do wonder how the warriors previously thought dead were now brought back to life..." Souji grinned, looking up at the group. "In other words, I'm all fine and dandy, please be! (Y/n)'s friend also healed up the hole in my stomach. She's really something." Kojiro placed a hand over his chest. "And would that mean that Poseidon was brought back?" Loki smirked as he walked towards (Y/n), staring down at the Android. They dragged him down by the collar of his shirt. "I would never..." They replied. Loki seemed to chuckle. "And he's on your side now?" He questioned, slapping their hand away before floating back. "By regulations. If he ever does switch sides, I am allowed to bring him back to Data Banks and disassemble him." Pod spoke. Loki smirked faintly. "... You really should have minded your own business. All of you. Because if all of you butt in here... you're really gonna die."

"Most Gods seem to be 'My way or the High way'... And yet... I know precisely how to knock them down.." Jack could feel his crimson eye flare with excitement to see certain colors. "I will not accept such intolerable behavior from you again, Loki." Heracles pulled his club over his head, glaring at the God. "Not everything will go the way you want it to." Adam had assumed his own stance, his eyebrows furrowing faintly. "Not gonna... It already has." Loki smirked as Lü Bu silently pulled Sky Piercer away from his back. Chen's grip on his Ancient Overlord had tightened for a moment. "Sir Kondou..." Okita started. "Mm?" Kondou didn't bother to look back at the boy. "He's just as I figured... One of those 'bad God' kinda guys..." Okita glared at the group of Gods in front of him. He then bent his knees again, assuming his grip on the hilt of his blade. "Is it alright if... I cut him down?" The boy questioned. "Yep..." Kondou grinned, also assuming a grip on his long blade. "I'll give it nothing but my upmost." He replied.

Loki then landed on his feet, only for Ebisu to hold his hand out in front of the God.

He looked back at the smaller male with a blink.

"Sorry, Loki... But couldja let me snuff dis shit head?" Ebisu grit his teeth as Loki looked down at the lollipop stick in the God's hand. "If I don't pay 'im back... I won't be able ta sleep at night. Ain't that right, Buddha?" Said God had yawned, only infuriating Ebisu more. "Motherfucker!! I'll blow your fuckin' brains out!!"

The God shot bullets towards Buddha, only for him, as well as the others in range to avoid it with ease, and pierce into the fountain.

"Ebisu, where the hell were you aiming?" Jurojin questioned. "Aw..." Buddha smirked as he looked back at Ebisu. "You know you shouldn't go breaking stuff... What are you, a kid?"

The God, who had heard every word, wasn't infuriated. But rather, in horrified shock. His hand on his gun was trembling.

(Wha...? What the hell'd they just...?! All of them dodged my piece at point-blank range...! But Buddha...! That guy just- -Ebisu)

He felt Loki grip at his shoulder. "Hoh... That's just like you, Buddha." The male then began to stretch his arms above his head. "You really oughta just..."