Chapter 6: Dive into the Xianzhou

Start from the beginning

You stirred awake and open your eyes, and the first thing you see was a huge pair staring at you.

(Y/N): GAAH!

You fell to the ground in surprised.

(Y/N): Y-You...!

Kafka: Good morning~

You stand up and back away from her.

(Y/N): What are you doing here...?

Kafka: Well, I was about to tell you all...

Himeko: No need for the mysterious introduction, Stellaron Hunter.

Kafka: Himeko... correct? Apologies for interrupting your little get-together. But I'm sure once you've heard my request you'll forgive me. I'd like you to make a... Destination alteration.

Himeko: I've seen your face before, Stellaron Hunter, even if it was only on a Corporation wanted poster. They were offering quite the bounty... dead or alive. Do you know the figure?

Kafka: Doesn't concern me. Then again, a Corporation bounty is a compliment, not an insult, don't you think? The higher the figure, the bigger the compliment.

March7th: You wanted criminals sure know how to look on the bright side of things...

Himeko: ...I will say, Herta certainly paid you all a compliment: "A maniac that claims he can see destiny, leading a bunch of wild lunatics in pursuit of the most dangerous objects in the universe!" ...And Herta doesn't give out compliments very often.

Kafka: In pursuit of the most dangerous objects in the universe, huh? ...In that sense, you Astral Expressers and I are cut from the same cloth.

Himeko: You're in the wrong place, Kafka. We're not about to accept your request, and we're not about to get into bed with a Stellaron Hunter. It was nice talking with you. Perhaps next time you'll be willing to pay us a visit in person and we can continue our little discussion.

Kafka: Have you guys heard of the Luofu?

Hearing that, Himeko and Welt glance at each other while you on the other hand, felt like you have heard that before.

(Y/N)'s mind: Luofu? Why does it sound familiar...?

Kafka smirks seeing your reaction.

Welt: ...The Xianzhou Luofu? It belongs to the Hexafleet of the Xianzhou Alliance. We've heard of it.

Kafka: Mm. But what you haven't heard is that it's currently very close to you, a couple of warp jumps away, in fact. Not to mention, 45 system hours ago... a Stellaron burst occurred on the Luofu. An unexpected calamity... don't you think?

Welt: What exactly are you Stellaron Hunters trying to do...? The Xianzhou Alliance aren't us, they won't give you time to explain. Once you draw the attention of The Hunt, you become their prey. The Alliance will hunt you to the end of the universe...