Chapter 3: Undertown

???: Stand down, [Redacated]! I... I don't want to hurt You!

The figure smirks at her before reaching for a red device and tucking it in his waist. With trembling hands, she grips her weapon tight, preparing herself for the upcoming battle.

??: Then I suggest you tell me where that panel is?

???: I already told you, I destroy that box alongside the bottles!

??: You think I don't know? I know you still have one panel left, one panel is enough for me to recreate the box.

???: Even so, I'm not going to give it to you!

??: Suit yourself...

OVER THE EVOLUTION!

The figure pulls out two small bottle-like items before inserting in on the red device.

COBRA!

RIDER SYSTEM!

REVOLUTION!

He cranks the lever as white round gears and black cubes appear around him before stopping.

ARE YOU READY?

??: Henshin...!

BLACK HOLE! BLACK HOLE!

BLACK HOLE! REVOLUTION!

MWAHAHAHAHA!

_________________________________________

You shot out of your sleep, drenched in a pool of sweat. Your forehead beaded; your heart pounded with intensity, as if you had just run a marathon. You had been having that dream again.

Your head hurts. You opened your eyes and was greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling. What happened?

(Y/N)'s mind: Let's see. After hanging out with Serval, I went back to the hotel and got some sleep. The next morning, that Bronya girl and some silvermaine guard appeared and accused us.

(Y/N)'s mind: I ran away, but was found out later on. Some fighting happens, I was about to transform but a smoke appeared, making me and everyone else pass out. The last thing I remember was Bronya passing out on top of me.

(Y/N): Ugh man.. What a day...

??: You're awake-

(Y/N): AAH!

You were taken aback by the unexpected presence of an older woman dressed in a white robe, who had a small teddy bear perched on her back.

??: I-is something wrong?

(Y/N): Oh... You scared me...

??: *giggles* My apologies, how are you feeling? Any aches or pains?

(Y/N): No, I feel much better.

???: Good. You were out for a while, I was beginning to worry. You were saying some strange things.

Natasha: Well, now that you're awake, you should probably try moving your limbs. I'm Natasha, a doctor in the underground. You've already spent a day in my clinic.