Chapter 2: Jarilo-IV

I'm kinda lazy to write the part where we meet herta and choose if we want to stay or join the crew, so I'm gonna skip that.
_______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

(Y/N): Whoa...

You look at the star through the window of the Astral Express. After waking up from your little show, you meet Herta, the owner of the space station, and she gave you a choice if you want to stay at the space station or join the astral express, but seeing her attitude it was a clear choice to you.

So here you are right now, gazeing at the star in the Astral Express. You were already introduce with Welt Yang, the other person who residance in the Express, and he seems like a chill guy.

???:Ahem!

You snaped out of your thought as you hear something, you look around but found nothing.

???: Down here!

Pom-Pom: Hey, you over there looking dumbfounded

Pom-Pom: Hey, you over there looking dumbfounded. Yes, Pom-Pom's talking to you. Himeko told Pom-Pom about your situation. Now listen up, Pom-Pom will only say this once-

She was cut off as you grab her and lift her up.

(Y/N): Whoaaa! So cute! What the fuck are you?! Some sort of rabbit?

Pom-Pom: Wha? Hey put Pom-Pom down!

Dan heng approach you.

(Y/N): Yo, Dan heng look! Isn't she cute?

Dan heng was more focused on you, she can't get over how cute you look.

Dan heng: 'C-cute...'

March saw this and secretly took a picture of you with her camera. You put Pom-Pom down as she huffs at you.

Pom-Pom: Hmpf as I was saying, Pom-Pom's sure there have been lots of people telling you how special you are lately, but this is the Astral Express, and everyone on here has their secrets. Since you chose to board, you can abide by the rules. You're not the only special one here. You'd best remember that. I'm Pom-Pom, the conductor. Just come find me if you have any trouble.