Searching The Anomalies

Special Chapter #2

_________________________________________

You open your eyes and find yourself inside the giant robot that has previously saved you.

(Y/N): Woah...

???: Yo.

You turn around and see a young man With brown hair wearing a green jacket, piloting the robot.

(Y/N): You... Who are you?

Geiz: Kazuya Geiz. Call me Geiz.

(Y/N): Ok, um... Thanks for helping. I'm-

Geiz: I already know who you are.

(Y/N): Oh... That's creepy... Uh, thanks for the save, I think I'm fine now. You can't drop me here.

Geiz watched as you tried to find the exit whilst avoiding eye contact with him.

Geiz:*sigh* Listen, there's a reason why that Rider attacks you.

You stopped what you're doing and turned to him.

Geiz: The one who attacked you was Kagero or Kamen rider Evil, though Kagero isn't the only one who resides in that body. The real owner of that body is, Kei Kaslana, from world 8934 also known as Kamen rider Live's world.

(Y/N): So, whos Kagero then? Is he like a second pesonality or something?

Geiz: You could say that. Kagero was born from Kei's jealousy over his sister, his inner demons. There was a time where he took full control over Kei's body and tried to kill Kei's sister, he claimed it to be ''Kei's wish'' But in the end, Kei managed to take control over his body again.

(Y/N): Then, how is he in control again?

Geiz: Someone helped him, that person promised him great power so that's why Kagero helped him. That person also wants us dead.

(Y/N): Who is this guy?

Geiz: He goes by V, he said that he is a watcher and he is also the reason why things go as they are.

(Y/N): So, why does he want us dead?

Geiz: It's because, you and I are ''Anomalies''.

(Y/N): Anomalies...?

Geiz: We were supposed to be born in the rider universe, but something happened, resulting in us being born in this universe but our fate has not changed, and that is to become a Secondary rider. The universe we live in shaped itself so that it can lead us to our fate.

(Y/N): Secondary rider?

Geiz: We were fated to be Secondary riders that fight alongside the main riders... Although due to circumstances, We're born in different universe than them.