Chapter 6: Dive into the Xianzhou

Before we go any further, I wanted to tell you that the harem story is going to be separated from the main story. So before we can have the harem chapters, we'll be focusing on the main story first. But we'll get harem moments on the main story don't worry.

______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______

The Express gallops into the depths of the interstellar sea after bidding farewell to Belobog, where snow had given way to sunshine.
The rules set by Akivili dictate that "the road of the Nameless must be chosen by the Nameless themselves."
The passengers on the Express gather together to decide on the next world they will visit, casting their hallowed vote for the destination.

Pom-Pom: Passengers! The warp navigation meeting has officially begun!

The scene opens up with everyone, minus Dan heng, gathers around in the parlor car.

Pom-Pom: Firstly, Pom-Pom wants to congratulate you, the Nameless, for successfully resolving the problems at this stop. The Express is now able to continue along the star rail!

March7th: The three of us actually pulled it off!

Pom-Pom: It's time for your conductor, ahem, that's me, to reveal the name of our next stop...

But before she can announce anything-

A familiar hologram appears, the atmosphere in the room immediately shifted, as Himeko, Welt, and March 7th all tensed up

A familiar hologram appears, the atmosphere in the room immediately shifted, as Himeko, Welt, and March 7th all tensed up. Pom-Pom, who was scared, hid behind welt.

Kafka: Long time no see, Astral Express crew. It's Kafka. Hm, I came at a good time. You're all here... Every single one-

They turn to the source of the sound and see you sleeping soundly on the sofa. You were snoring with a dumb look on your face, making the others sweatdroped at the scene.

March7th: How can he sleep at a time like this...

Kafka let out a soft giggle as she makes her way towards you and inspect your sleeping face.

Kafka: He's cute, isn't he?

March7th: H-Hey, stay away from him!

Kafka: (Y/N)~ It's time to wake up~!