Chapter 1: Wake Up! Cross-Z Dragon!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You hear voices, Your head hurts, You feel you could throw up any second now. After a few seconds the feeling is gone, Your head begins to clear, you open your eyes and the first thing you noticed was that you were lying in someones lap.

 After a few seconds the feeling is gone, Your head begins to clear, you open your eyes and the first thing you noticed was that you were lying in someones lap

(Y/N): Kaf..ka...?

Why did you say that? You don't even know.

Kafka: So you remember me, good.

You saw that next to her was a short girl with silver hair.

Silver wolf:...

Kafka: Listen: You are in a daze right now. You don't know who you are, why you're here, or what you're going to do next. You think I look familiar, but you're not sure if you should trust me—

Kafka: ...None of that matters. All you need to know is that I'm leaving, and you will be left all alone on this space station. From now on you needn't think about your past or doubt yourself.

She takes out some sort of devices and two small bottles with a dragon and a Lock in it.

Kafka: Listen: In the near future, you will encounter all kinds of perils and hardships, but you will also have many wonderful experiences. You'll meet companions who treat you like family, and embark on surreal adventures with them...

She gave you the device and the bottles.

Kafka: At the end of your journey, all that perplexes you and troubles you will resolve.

Kafka: This is your future that Elio has foreseen. Do you like it?

(Y/N): Where are you going...

Kafka: The next stop, to pave the way for the future that is written. It's like weaving brocade — you and I can only add one gold thread each time, but eventually, we will make a gorgeous pattern.

Silver Wolf: How long do you think you need? According to the script, the Astral Express crew Trailblazers is arriving soon. We should avoid being seen by them.