A World To Erase

Special Chapter #1

_________________________________________

You let out a yawn as you exit your room. It's been days since the Jarilo-IV ordeal, these few days you've been mostly visiting Herta and taking a break before picking you're next destination.

You went to the Main Hall and saw Welt sitting on the sofa with Pom-Pom. You make your way towards them.

(Y/N): Yo, Mr.Yang.

Welt: Ah, (Y/N). You're awake, did you sleep well?

(Y/N): Yeah, slept like a log. Now I'm hungry, I could go for some Ramen...

You look at Pom-Pom to see if she gets the message.

Pom-Pom: ??? .....Make it yourself...!

(Y/N): Oh Come on, Please! It tastes better when you make It!

Pom-Pom: It's instant noodles!

(Y/N): Pretty please, I'll make sure to buy you a gift next time we go trailblazing.

Pom-Pom:*grumbles* ....Fine, but buy me lots of gifts got it!?

(Y/N): Alright, Alright, promise!

She stood up and went to the so-called kitchen.

(Y/N): Don't forget to add some protein!

Welt: I still don't know why you can consume that stuff everyday...

(Y/N): What can I say? It helps me grow. With enough exercise and protein, can result to this.

You flex your muscles to Welt.

(Y/N): Maybe you should try to, Mr.Yang. So you don't have to carry around a cane everywhere.

Welt: I don't have Scoliosis, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, what's our next stop, do you know?

Welt: I know alright, but I can't tell you yet. Himeko wants to create a sense of mystery for you.

(Y/N): Seriously?

Suddenly, the Express starts to shake, throwing you off balance. You try to maintain your footing, but before you know it, the shaking already stops.

(Y/N): What was that...?!

Welt: Don't worry, It's probably just a meteorite that hit the Express.

*SWIRL*

You were shocked to see what appeared before you. A swirl of blue aura appeared in the middle of the main hall, and a portal emerged from the depths. You watched as a young man walked through the portal, with flowing white hair wearing a purple jacket with black tie.

 You watched as a young man walked through the portal, with flowing white hair wearing a purple jacket with black tie

(Y/N): Who's that...?

Welt: !?! You...

???: Yo... Mr.Yang.