"Rian."
"Yes, Dove."

"You won't leave me alone, will you?" I asked, playing with the hem of his t shirt.

"Can a body survive without its heart? Can a body live without its soul?" He asked in return.

"No."

"So, how can you even imagine that I can leave you and then live without you? The only thing that can pull us apart will be death." His words gave some peace to my restless heart.

Even though the words are coming from his heart, they are not reaching mine.

"You sure you won't leave me, na?"

"If I do, I give you the right to come in front of me, slap me and put some sense in my foolish brain for leaving you." As soon as he said that a sad chuckle left my mouth.

"Let's hope the day never comes."

"Trust me, it won't."

I snuggled into him closer and he held me near his chest. We did not speak much but it seemed like today, words were not even necessary. His touch, smell, warmth and his entire presence made me feel at rest. We slept in each other's embrace and spent the night together. There were no nightmares tonight, it was complete peace and warmth.

:・゚:.˚。・゚:.:

"I am telling you, let's get their Roka done. Adrian's parents are also coming today. We can talk to them about this and finalise it." Mumma suggested when papa was being amandant to not get me married so soon.

"But it's too soon." Papa replied to her.

"I am not asking you to get them married but Roka sounds good." She persisted and he sighed before looking at us.

"What do you guys want?" Papa asked us patiently.

I looked at Rian who looked back at me with a smile.

"Anything she wants, I want." He said, looking at me which got my cheeks to turn scarlet.

"Roka doesn't sound like a bad idea to me." I replied to papa who smiled at us.

"But what exactly is Roka about?" Rian asked us out of curiosity.

"It's a function to celebrate the union of two families. Both families meet and exchange gifts with each other's and then later on the relationship is made known to the relatives and friends. It's just a celebration, more like an engagement ceremony." I told him what I knew and after that mumma added a few extra information she knew of.

Rian nodded and agreed happily. After breakfast, Rian along with Ariv and Ekaksh bhai went to the airport to fetch his parents. Meanwhile, Bhabhi and I went to choose my dress for the Roka. I called Ika to tell about this and Sudha aunty also agreed to get Ika's Roka done. They will be coming over in the evening. After two hours, the boys came back with Rian's parents and Amelia.

"Oh my god, I am so happy to meet you again, Aadya." Mrs Williams expressed and hugged me.

"It's so nice to meet you too, Mrs Williams." I hugged her back with a smile.

"Oh cut out the formalities now, sweetheart. Call me mom like Adrian and Amelia does."

Words fell less to express what I felt by her one statement. I didn't expect that response from her but it felt like I needed it.

"I am so excited for you two. Oh my lord, please get married fast." Amelia squealed happily which got a chuckle out of everyone.

"It's been long, Amy. How are you?" Bhabhi asked her, giving her a hug.