Own Chapter One: Deadly in Pink (Part 3)

Riverdale High School(Later that Day)

(Later that Day)

Currently I was in one of the girls' locker room shower stalls, washing the chlorine from the swimming pool off my body. But as I was finishing up, I could hear some of the Vixens' voices coming into the locker room. Which means I better get my ass out and get ready for cheer practice. After turning off the shower, I reached up and took the towel from off the curtain rod and started drying off my body and hair. I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the shower curtain, leaving the stall. Damn, I hate walking on this cold floor with wet feet.

Betty: *standing in front of her locker, getting changed for cheer practice. She smiles softly when she sees her best friend* How was swim practice, JJ? *reaches behind and begins unclasping her star friendship necklace*

Jodie: *opening her locker door, right beside Betty's locker* Not bad. *takes out her hairbrush* Coach Bobby says that they should just hand us the trophy at the next swim meet. *starts brushing her wet hair, chuckling* I just wish he'd made me swim captain, and not Becky Birk. I mean, I know she's a senior, but he's always telling me I'm his best swimmer. *puts the hairbrush back into the locker*

Betty: *putting on her cheer practice shirt* Yes, but Becky Birk is the school's best diver.

Jodie: *rolls her eyes* Just because I don't swan dive off the freaking Chrysler Building, doesn't mean I can't be a good captain. *starts to take off her towel*

Tammy: *suddenly appears beside her, dressed in her cheer shorts, yellow striped white knee high socks, and her blush pink bra* Why don't I hold that up for you, Sweetie?

Jodie: *looks at her, a little startled* Oh, um, you don't have to. Pretty sure everyone here has seen my ass by now.

Tammy: I'm sure, *smirks softly as she whispers* but I just don't want the girls getting jealous of what I get to see. *gently pats her behind*

Jodie: *blushes vigorously, giggling* O-Okay. *lets her girlfriend take her towel and hold it up to shield the other girls from seeing her naked body*

*Cheryl, who was at her locker, growls softly in frustration when her view of Jodie's body in her locker mirror is purposely blocked by Tammy and the towel*

Veronica: *getting ready behind Betty and Jodie at her locker* I need your girl's' opinion. *looks at them, grinning a little* As you know, Pendleton and I have been together for the last couple weeks and I think we're going to take the next step.

Jodie: *pulling up her dark red underwear* You and Soup are getting matching sweaters? *chuckles, taking out her sports bra*