Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness (Part 1)

Jughead's Narration:Every town has one

Every town has one. The spooky house that all the kids avoid. Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom Family's mansion, with its very own graveyard.

Jodie's Narration:
And, trapped within its walls like some beautiful gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother; Jason. Linked in death, even as they were in life.

******

Andrews House(Day 2)

Andrews House
(Day 2)

*A few days had passed since Sheriff Keller arrested Ms. Grundy, and Archie was busy trying to get his mind off her by focusing on becoming the new captain on the football team. Early that morning, Fred and Archie were eating breakfast when they heard the doorbell ring*

Fred: *standing up* I'll get it. *looks at Archie* Finish up. *motions at his son's breakfast and walks away, heading to the front door. He opens it and smiles when he sees his niece, Molly Andrews* Molly.

Molly: *smiling, holding two suitcase handles* Hi, Uncle Fred. *lets go of the handles and hugs him* You look great.

Fred: *hugs her back, chuckling* Thanks. *pulls away and starts grabbing her suitcases* I'll get these. You go inside. You're probably tired after your trip.

Molly: *chuckles softly, walking inside the house* It was only a few hours to drive here. *starts taking off her jacket, hanging it on the coat rack* So, *looks at her uncle* where's Archie?

Fred: *shutting the front door, after rolling the suitcases inside* Probably still in the kitchen. *walks out of the entryway* Archie, come say "hi" to your cousin!

Archie: *walking into the room, eyes widening in surprise when he sees his older cousin* Molls?

Molly: *smiling* Hey, Arch. *walks over and hugs him tightly* How've you been?