Jillian

During the relay challenge...

Jillian was cooking the salmon that her teammate had done before. However, she realized that the time was ticking away, so she put it in the oven. Jillian waited for two minutes and after two minutes had passed, she opened the oven and tried to take the salmon out of the oven.

But it burns her which made Jillian drop the pan with the salmon in it and scream from the burn afterward. "Ahhh, Shit!" said Jillian to herself.

Her teammates were concerned about what just happened and one of her teammates named Nona asked, "What's wrong?! What's happening Jilly?!"

Jillian looked at Nona and said, "I'd burned my hand, Nona!"

Jillian went to the sink and immediately put cold water on her hand.

Nona looked at the fallen salmon and said, "Ahhh Shit! Fuck!"

"Nona: I can't believe that Jillian burned her hand and ended up dropping the salmon altogether. It's too late now because the time is ticking and the show must go on."

"It's okay, Jillian! Move on, girl!" said Nona to Jillian.

Jillian nodded at Nona and moved on to the next station to start plating the remaining dishes.

"OK! AND FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE! AND STOP!" said Ramsay.

Jillian stopped plating and stood next to her teammates afterward.

A few moments later...

"Narrator: Chef Ramsay tasted all the dishes and both teams are tied with 2-2."

"Ok, battle of the salmon, let's go." said Ramsay.

The contestants bring the plate of salmon to Ramsay. Ramsay looked at the red team's dish and realized that there was no salmon. "Jillian, explain the dish." said Ramsay.

"Well, we have a salmon that is well seasoned with a little olive oil and based the salmon with garlic butter, and then finally I put with couscous to finish this dish up." Jillian explained.

Chef Ramsay was flabbergasted that there was no salmon in the dish which Ramsay pointed out on. "Well, I'm afraid to say but there's no salmon on the dish and what happened to it?" Ramsay replied.

"The salmon dropped, Chef." Jillian answered.

Jillian looked behind her to point at the salmon and look at Chef Ramsay afterward. Chef Ramsay rubbed his face in disbelief, "Oh dear, oh dear."

Eventually, Ramsay tasted the couscous and was impressed by it. "Mhm, What a shame because the couscous is good but without the salmon on it just makes it incomplete." Ramsay explained.

"Alright, Vinny. Explain your dish." said Ramsay

"Okay, we have a grilled salmon that is seasoned with virgin olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper, and then we have a side of pickled onions along with it." said Vinny as he explained the dish.

Chef Ramsay tasted the dish and he was impressed with the whole dish afterward. "The dish is absolutely sublime, salmon is tender and it pulls apart easily. Overall, you did a good job, young man." Ramsay explained.

"Thank you, Chef." said Vinny gladly.

"Alright, thank you for the dishes and now I have to pick a winner," Ramsay explained.

Chef Ramsay analyzed the dishes and thought about which team should win the challenge. Ramsay had finally made a consensus by saying, "Both teams' dishes are really spot on, but there is only one winner, and the winner is....is the blue team."