Gail

During Gail's individual reward...

Gail went to the salon to get her hair and makeup done. She meets up with the hostess, "Hi Gail, congratulations on winning the challenge." said the hostess.

"Thank you," Gail said gladly.

"Now, we're gonna do your hair and makeup, so come with me, Gail." said the hostess walking to her assigned seat.

"Okay," said Gail as she followed the hostess.

Gail sat down and waited for the hairdresser to come in. She waited for five minutes for the hairdresser to come in and when he finally came in, the hairdresser greeted her with a surprise "Hi!" which caught Gail off guard.

"Hi, hello, Sir." Gail greeted him back.

"Congratulations on your win,"

"Thank you,"

The hairdresser put a hair-cutting cape around her body and started playing with her hair. "Now, what do you want with your hair?" The hairdresser asked.

"I want it big like elevated and I want it to make it curly but not too curly." Gail explained.

"Alright, you got it!" The hairdresser replied.

The hairdresser started doing her hair. While he was doing her hair, the makeup and nail artist were doing her makeup and nails simultaneously.

"Gail: They're doing my hair, my nails, and my makeup. I just felt like a million bucks."

A few moments later...

They're finished with her hair, her nails, and her makeup, so her hairdresser told her to close her eyes and she did just that. The hairdresser spun her around to face the mirror and told her to open her eyes.

Gail opened her eyes, looked at the mirror, and gasped in amazement at her new look. Gail cheers and smiles while the hairdresser asks, "So, what do you think?"

"It looks amazing! Thank you!" Gail complimented.

"I'm glad you liked it," said the hairdresser as he took off the hair-cutting cape.

Gail gets out of her seat, hugs the hairdresser, and waves him goodbye. "Take care,"

"You too, ma'am."

A few minutes later...

Gail went to the dressing room to pick out the outfits but before she did that, she was greeted by the fashion designer. "Hello, Gail!"

"Hi," said Gail to the fashion designer.

"Congratulations on your challenge win, you definitely deserve it." said the designer.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." Gail replied.

"No problem. Now, let's pick these outfits for you." said the designer gleefully.

"Alright, let's go." said Gail excitedly.

The designer picks out the outfits for Gail and Gail tries them on in the fitting room. Gail came out with one outfit and she looked and felt ecstatic. She went back and tried on another one and she loves that one too. She then tries on the third and final outfit and it's beautiful on her. She looks so beautiful that she chooses that outfit to go out.

"Gail: After that, I tried on these outfits and these outfits just look so amazing and so beautiful that it makes me feel like a superstar!"

Gail hugged a designer and thanked her afterward. She stopped hugging her and waved her goodbye. The fashion designer did the same and said, "Goodbye Gail, and good luck!"