DVT

A/N: If you guess Dita Von Teese, then you are correct. The female celeb guest will be Dita Von Teese, and this one will be an exciting one to read for you guys and to write for me. So, buckle up and enjoy the ride! 😎👉👉

During dinner service...

Chef Ramsay went to the blue kitchen to call out the orders to the blue team. "Blue team! Order, table cover 12, one lamb, one salmon, and Wellington requested medium!" said Ramsay calling the orders.

"Yes, Chef!" said the blue team.

The blue team started cooking their orders until they were slightly distracted by Dita Von Teese coming to the blue VIP table. They were flabbergasted by her appearance which prompted Chef Ramsay to snap them out of it.

"Blue team! I know Dita is gorgeous and everything, but you have to focus on orders, yes?" Ramsay explained.

"Yes, Chef!" said the blue team.

The blue team continued cooking their orders afterward.

Russell looked at her and looked back at the station, smiling.

"Russell: Damn, Dita is smoking hot tonight, and I am so lucky that we have her on our VIP table."

Chef Ramsay went to Dita and greeted the burlesque dancer. "Hello, Dita!" said Ramsay greeted her.

"Hello, Chef Ramsay." said Von Teese.

"Welcome to Hell's Kitchen, it would be an honor to serve you tonight." said Ramsay as he took her hand and kissed it softly afterward.

"Thank you, and it would be an honor to eat here, of course." said Von Teese gladly.

After he kissed her hand, Ramsay saw a very revealing black dress that she was wearing which prompted Ramsay to quickly fix his collar. "You look very lovely today." said Ramsay as he awkwardly complimented her.

"Thank you." said Dita.

"No problem, my darling."

"Well, I have to get going."

"Okay, Gordon."

Chef Ramsay briefly stood her up and kissed each side of her cheeks before leaving the area to expedite the service. Dita Von Teese sat down and watched the action.

A few moments later...

Chef Ramsay went to the blue kitchen yet again to call out the orders from the VIP table. "Blue Team! Order from the VIP table, so don't shit your trousers, alright?!" said Ramsay with a ticket in hand.

"Yes, Chef!" said The blue team.

"Order, one salmon-"

As Ramsay called out the orders, Von Teese looked at him with pure affection in her eyes. "Damn, he can be so hot while calling the orders like that," said Von Teese to herself as she bit her bottom lip.

Dita snapped back to reality when she heard a loud "Yes, Chef!" From the blue team. "Dita, are you alright?" Her assistant asked.

Dita turned to her assistant and said, "Yes, I'm alright."

Dita watched Chef Ramsay expediting both kitchens and she was satisfied when he did that. Him being in charge of the kitchen made Dita turn on.

Ramsay takes the invalid dish back to the blue kitchen to show the blue team. "Blue team! This meat of the Wellington is overcooked, and the pastry is fucking RAW!!!!" said Ramsay as he throws the food on the plate with full force.

"You're serving Dita Von Teese, not Dita Von Fleas!" Ramsay continued.

Von Teese chuckled at his insult and some of the blue team chuckled as well.