Mission Impossible?

"I still don't know why we trust him." Draal grumbled, gaining a tired glare from Blinky as they sat in the Lake residents, curtains drawn closed to block the sun for the three trolls that were there.

"Believe what you wish, Draal, but he is a very valuable ally to us." Blinky said, turning back to the two 'humans' in the room.

"It's quite alright, Blinkous. I completely understand the distrust you see in me. Our kind is not known for their loyalty." Strickler said, standing from his chair where he'd been talking to Barbara as he shifted his gaze from one blue troll to the other.

"I'm just glad you're back. I've missed you." the redhead hummed with her normal sweet smile. "Even if it means that Trollmarket's going to be even tougher to get back now." she gave a slight eye roll.

With the changelings return, so had his pink brethren and the obsidian brute that threatened them with their lives. Usurna had let them into Trollmarket as hidden members, and although Bular didn't like laying low, he knew it would pay off once his father was freed from the darklands.

A knock came at the backdoor, confusing most of them as anyone coming in through that door normally didn't bother to knock. ARRRGH!!!, From his spot beyond the others, sniffed at the air and rumbled a happy noise.

"Wingman." he informed, but that just confused them more. Toby had never really knocked on the backdoor or the front door, normally he'd just walk in. Before Barbara could move to the door to open it, they heard the stout teen's voice.

"Just walk in." Toby pushed past Steve as he'd seemed to be the one to knock as he opened the door. "This isn't exactly the time to knock." he half scolded, his focus still on the jock before he looked to the adults in the room. His eyes landed on the changeling as they widened.

"Mr. Strickler?" Eli squeaked, voicing all the teens' question about the man they hadn't seen in about a month. Toby shook his head of shock and confusion as he let the others in.

"It's good to see you five as well, but I feel as though you are missing some faces." the changeling smiled, having been told about the other teens being well versed in the underground world.

"Wait, yeah. Where's Douxie, Claire and Jim?" Barbara pushed her glasses up a little further as she looked across the teens. The tense looks they gave each other only scared the adults more. "Toby, where are they?" she asked a little firmer.

"Well, Claire, Douxie and Archie are getting Charlie, Archie's dad." Toby played with his fingers with a nervous smile.

"Charlemagne? What on Earth do you need him for?" Blinky asked, seeming to voice Strickler's question too. Toby groaned and ran his hand down his face.

"Ok, there's no sugar coating it." he sighed, the other teens' standing behind him as they stayed quiet. "Aja, Krel, and Jimbo got kidnapped by Area 49-B and we made a plan to save them, which involves more firepower. That's why we need Charlie." The adults stared wide eyed at the teens before the one mother took charge, her anger fueling her.

"They WHAT?!?!" the redhead yelled, her fist clenching at her sides. As upset as Strickler was, he moved to calm her slightly, hoping to ease the tension, only for the trolls in the room to growl, shaking the foundations of the home.

"Where is this Area 49-B?" Draal growled, his tusks bearing in anger but not towards the teens specifically. Blinky was too caught in rage to manage words as ARRRGH!!! Huffed behind them, the same protective look in his eyes.

"We'll need you guys too, don't worry you'll get to bash some heads." Toby reassured the teal troll, said troll's snarl turned to a devilish smile. Toby went on to explain everything to them and how the plan was going to work.