Pressure

Jim stared wide eyed at his friend when it dawned on him. Douxie remembered, he wasn't the only one anymore. tears weld up in his eyes, some falling free. the wizard noticed this and opened his arms for a hug. he didn't have to wait long as Jim flung himself into Douxie's arms. even with the short time of their friendship, Jim had started seeing Douxie as a brother and to know he wasn't the only one to remember the future was a huge weight off his shoulders. Archie watched the exchange in confusion as he hovered in air as his dragon form.

pulling away from the hug, Douxie started praising the teen. "Jim, it worked. the time stone worked. this is incredible." he said raking a hand through his hair as the reality of it hit him. the youngest trollhunter in history, and the first human one, had done the impossible so many times over, it was hard to imagine he was once a normal teen. Douxie tried to take a step but stumbled as he was still low on energy. Jim and Archie caught him. Jim gave him a smile as he wiped away tears with his free hand.

"come on. Let's get you something to eat." Jim said lightly tugging at the wizards arm. wizards got their power and energy from eating just like normal humans but they used that energy a lot faster than regular people did and Jim knew that. both Douxie and Claire had told him about it. Douxie allowed the once trollhunter to lead him back to the book store via the back roads and alley ways. no one said no to Jim's cooking. Douxie was sure, had the boy been a wizard, his skills would be put to use in the kitchen.

once they got there, they entered through the back door and were already in the back room that Douxie and Archie called home. the tired apprentice sat down as Jim went through his cabinets and pantry. Jim started to grab things and start cooking in the small kitchenette he had to work with. Archie had stayed silent the whole time but his patience ran out.

"am i allowed to know what is going on?" the feline asked. sitting near his familiar, both boys looked at him then at each other. Jim shrugged his shoulders, as to say 'i don't care' or 'why not' and went back to cooking. Douxie smiled and pulled his familiar into a tight hug.

"i missed you Arch." he whispered. the last time he saw the dragon was before they split up to fight the titans. Archie getting stuck in Hong Cong's trollmarket along with his father and Douxie never got to say goodbye. with no future memory, the feline was more than confused but chose not to say anything. Douxie soon let go of the dragon to fill him in. "i remember the future. i don't know how but somehow Jim was able to restore my memory." He explained. 

said teen was almost done with the meal. Douxie didn't have much but some fresh vegetables and some instant noodles made for some decent ramen. Jim put the Japanese cuisine into three bowls and walked over to hand out the food. the wizard took his with thanks, same with Archie, although he had a slightly smaller bowl than the other two.

"when was the last time you went shopping, Doux?" Jim teased as he watched the wizard practically inhale his food. "you know you can't live off of cup of noodle and tea right?" the wizard gave his king a slight glare but smiled at the joke. 

"funny." Douxie sarcastically said while rolling his eyes. Jim laughed a little as Archie started eating his meal. "so you said your powers weren't working and that's why you needed help. the last i saw of you, you had no idea what was going on. did you figure it out?" Douxie asked, setting his empty bowl off to the side. Jim scratched the back of his head and did the same with his bowl, however his wasn't empty. 

"kinda." Jim started, as he wiggled his fingers in front of him to show that the stone and claws were gone. " i kinda almost fully trolled out at Nomura and a lot more of my troll features appeared. i was able to turn back human but then i couldn't get back to any sort of troll." Jim summed up. Douxie scratched his chin in thought.