Who's the wizard?

(A/N i was inspired by my own writing to draw the picture above. It's what i think the scene of the stars at the Arcadia national park from the last chapter would look like. i hope you like it. p.s. zoom in to see more details)

"my boy, how ever did you acquire such a powerful blade?" Blinky asked, admiring the sword as Jim held it up for him to look at. they had gotten back to trollmarket and were now standing in the forge. 

"i pulled it from the stone." Jim said, shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't that big of a deal. Jim smiled at the unamused look Blinky gave him for referencing the old fairy tale. "it's true." Jim confirmed.

"King Arthur's sword was buried by his side. Excalibur should be locked away in his tomb." Blinky said more to himself as he was still trying to rough out some kinks in Jim's story.

"is that where the time travel stuff comes in?" Claire asked, also admiring the blade. she was a little more handsy than Blinky but she was still nice about it. Claire rested her hand on the hilt around the green gem that was embedded in the gold. both Jim and Toby had deactivated their armor, but to everyone's surprise, Excalibur didn't disappear.

"Yeah, kinda." Jim said, scratching the back of his head, then moving his hand to tug on his horn. A nervous habit that was resurfacing, not 2 months after he just got rid of it. "The original amulet got destroyed, but with some friends' help, it was remade, and better if you ask me." He added as he lowered Excalibur a little so Toby could see it better.

"Wait, destroyed?" Toby asked wide eyed. "I thought the amulet was, like, all powerful." Blinky huffed out a laugh at the comment.

"To an extent, maybe. But it had no chance against two of the most powerful gods in the world." Jim cringed at the memory of Belrok ripping the amulet from his chest, and his hand went to the soft spot. His amulet was physical now, but Jim could still feel the remnants of its magic in his chest. Blinky, in fact, was using his upper pair of arms and three of his eyes to admire Excalibur, while the others looked and compared the two amulets.

"Gods?" ARRRGGH! asked. Blinky gasped as he heard the pacifist's words, not really paying attention to Jim.

"The Arcane order?" Blinky asked, all six eyes on Jim, to whom just nodded in confirmation. "I have read levels of their legend, but I never thought they truly existed." He said looking down in thought, their right back up. "You had to face them?" Fear and concern laced his voice.

"Unfortunately, yes. Um. . That's how Arcadia got wrecked." Jim said, trying to avoid talking about the memory that took place in such a setting. "But we did win. I was able to kill Belrok with Toby's help." Said short teen grew ecstatic at the information.

"I helped you kill a God? Hell yeah! The most powerful duo in the world!" Toby said, flexing and making random poses. Jim and Claire both laughed. Toby stopped suddenly and turned back to Jim. "Wait, who's Belrok?" He asked, going back to the name he heard.

"Wait, I think I've heard that name before." Claire got to the question before Jim could. She put a hand to her chin and she looked up in thought. "Isn't she the goddess of fire?" She asked. Jim tilted his head side to side and copied the movement with his hand.

"Kinda. they don't really have a gender like Skreal of the north wind, and Nari of the eternal forest. They call themselves the keeper of the flame." Jim rambled off what Douxie had once told him. "So I guess in simple terms, yeah. They're the God of fire." Jim summed up, finally seeing that his explanation wasn't too far off of Claire's.

"off topic, can you still switch to human? you've been in your troll form for like three hours at this point." Toby said, giving Jim a questioning look. Jim's eyes widened slightly in realization. maybe he was more comfortable as a troll than a human. going back to the question, Jim thought of his human half and transformed.