Trollmarket's beauty

"I must say, I'm rather surprised that you were able to find your comrades so quickly." Zardra said, leaning against the island in the kitchen that doubled as the dining table, her arms crossed but her expression was impressed.

"I'm just excited to see them all again." Aja said, brushing some of her transductions blond hair out of her face. Douxie had confirmed with Krel that it was ok to bring everyone over, the four they met last night along with the four other teens that knew about the worlds beyond human.

"Correction, you are excited to see the blonde oaf." her brother threw a snide smirk towards her, Krel received a glare in return.

"And you're excited to see the master wizard himself." she shot back, trying to level her ground. Krel just rolled his eyes and tried looking to the other blue figure in the room, Aja being the only one with a transduction on and Vex being somewhere else.

"Of course I am, and of course I'm excited to see everyone else but I'm not going to sit here and try to say I'm equally excited to see all of them. We both have people we would like to see more than the others." Krel said, finally taking his eyes fully off the phone in his hand and giving his sister his full attention.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" she asked, trying to drag her brother to leave with her. They had agreed that meeting them somewhere public would be best as not all of them remember the past timeline, nor do they remember the 'aliens' themselves.

"You have to remember not to tackle the oaf. He doesn't have his memories yet." Krel warned his sister as he activated his transduction and walked out the door with her. Aja whined a little at the reminder as her brother shut the door behind them and they started walking to the meet up point.

"Didn't Jim say he can give people their memories back?" she questioned, trying to recall what the young king had said through text.

"Yes but wasting magic just so you can have your boyfriend back is not smart right now." Krel explained to her. He couldn't blame her, she had been busy with queen duties on Akiridian-5 when everything in between Morando and the titans happened. Aja didn't have the same knowledge of magic that Krel had. Not only working magic and tech together but also having Douxie as his partner taught him more than he's sure any of them know, maybe minus the sorcerers.

"That's true. We need all the power we can get right now." she sighed, understanding the situation but still being upset that this Steve was not her Steve. "Maybe after we get trollmarket back." she suggested, lifting her own spirits as they rounded the next corner.

The meet up point they chose was an old playground set that the neighborhood kids decided was no longer interesting and most times the place was abandoned. A street led straight to it but the block around it was empty, the closest homes being the ones at the corner at the streets start, otherwise the park was pretty secluded but still someplace where they all felt comfortable.

Most of the trees had overgrown as well and now block a lot of the park's visuals, so the siblings heard their friends before they saw them. Finally getting around the woods and branches they came across the once future prince of Akiridian-5 hanging upside down from a tree.

"How the hell do you make this look so easy?" Steve asked, seemingly out of breath as it was a decently sized tree. His question seemed to be pointed at their fearless leader as he and Claire sat on top of one of the picnic tables near the playground. Toby and Eli had given in to their inner children and were playing around in the jungle gym of the park as Mary and Darci used their phones to pass the time.

"You forget about his other form already?" Toby called from the top of the monkey bars with a cocky smirk.

"Not even, he can do it in his human form too." the blond called back to the shorter teen as he moved to pull himself back up from the upside down position. Jim huffed a laugh and stood to move over to the same tree. Steve was on the lowest branch but even that was a good eight feet off the ground. The second lowest branch was at least ten feet but Jim did hesitate to jump up and grab it, using his momentum to swing up and land in a handstand on the wood. He flashed a cocky smirk towards the jock as Steve huffed at him.