Creep Slayerz, Back in Action

the three school bound teens walked their bikes into the courtyard on Monday morning, two days after Jim's birthday and the stalkling fiasco. they all locked their bikes to the bike rack that was placed in the center of everything and walked to their respective lockers to put their things away. a familiar shrill voice caught the trio's attention. Jim groaned as he saw who was talking.

Steve was spewing things that, to an ordinary person would be considered crazy, to his sister. They were all kinda surprised, as Steve's sister was one of the only people Steve would publicly show his fear of. Zea, although being Steve's adoptive sister, was actually really similar to her bother, even if they shared no blood.

where Mary was the queen of the school and of every social in Arcadia, Zea was considered the empress by everyone's standards, or at least that's the title they gave her. no one messed with her and for good reason. thankfully, she was a quiet person aside when you actually pissed her off.

Toby used to refer to her as 'the silent beast', the sixteen year old was bordering six and a half feet in height and could lift and pull her own weight, times twenty. needless to say the girl was ripped and wasn't afraid to knock someone's lights out if they decided to make her mad. she demonstrated that back in middle school when she sent another kid to the hospital for harassing her.

Zea also had the most terrifying resting b!tch face and a death stare that could kill a man. the sides of her hair were shaved down to a buzz cut and a small line of hair down the middle fell to the left side of her face, so most of the time, that half of her face was covered with her pitch black hair that faded to blood red at the tips. 

the giant was sporting her usual snake bites piercings and the four she had in her right ear as she glared at her brother for ranting about stupid things. she leaned up against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest, which is what surprised everyone. that pose normally meant that she was ok to talk to but she most likely wouldn't be talking back. not like she did any talking anyway, most of the other grades at school had never even heard her speak, but all of the sophomores had heard the deep rasp that came from her throat.

"you got to believe me. i saw monsters fighting in the woods on Saturday!" Steve sounded desperate to be noticed as the three trollhunters watched the scene.

"uh. . did Steve see us fighting the stalkling?!" Toby whisper yelled, his face becoming more concerned, same for Claire as the girl gasped and started biting her thumb nail.

"yeah, sorry i didn't tell you guys." Jim apologized with a cringe as he didn't look away from the screaming blond. he got a confused look from the others and went on. "when the stalkling flung me into the woods, i found Steve hiding in a bush. he started freaking out because i was in my troll form. so i told him i wouldn't kill him if he didn't tell anyone. apparently he didn't take the threat seriously." he said with a sigh.

"wait, that's why you disappeared for a good three minutes during the battle?" Claire asked, still a little surprised that Jim would have kept anything from them, but then again it was a stressful day. Jim gave her a sorry smile and nodded.

"there was this, like dragon thing and a four armed spider creature with bombs," Steve got louder as he described what he saw, getting their attention again. "and - and this blue monster in armor that tried to eat me!" Steve grabbed his head as he screamed. Jim turned a confused glare at the jock as Claire and Toby snickered a little, knowing Jim definitely didn't try to eat him.

"it seems i hit you too hard last time." Zea's voice caused everyone in the courtyard to go still and silent, including the trollhunter trio. she bent at the waist to be eye level with Steve, which was hard when he kept getting lower. "so don't make me hit you again." she growled, some would say she stared through his soul with the glare she gave him. her growl was almost troll-like in how deadly it sounded, Drall would have been proud. Zea then stood back up and pushed herself off the wall and walked away.