Chapter Thirty

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
"We're deep fried like a chicken aren't we?"

"Y/n are you hungry?"

"No, his hair looks like chicken feathers and I told him that."

"SO THAT WAS THE REASON HE-"

"RUN! RUUUUUUNNNN!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The group went inside the supposed house as the floor began to rumble.

"What's gonna happen this time?!" Haru complained as Ayumu patted his back.

"Ru-ru, stay still. Everyone else stay still also.." Masahiko said firmly as everyone froze in their spots.

The ground suddenly rose from the ground as everyone tumbled and fell.

"We got chased by a maniac, I got threatened and almost got killed by a bastard. The maniac that chased us also wants Kanae's eyes. What else is gonna happen?" Haru scoffed as he sat down on the moving floor, crossing his legs.

"You're gonna get yourself killed, that's for one, you old man." Y/n retorted to the depressed Haru as Haru flipped Y/n off.

"Now, now, settle down idiots." Masahiko interfered as Kanae nodded in agreement.

"Why.. why is it that I'm the only one who's worried that we're going forty miles up to God knows where?" Ayumu deadpans as everyone looked at him and shrugged, with the exception of Kanae.

"I lost some of the medical supplies while on the run. I'm so sorry!" Kanae comically cried as Ayumu patted her back.

"I mean, you got the ones that we all really need, right?" Masahiko asked as Kanae nodded, "Then, you're fine. Y/n, go and reassure her."

"What am I supposed to say? It's ok, we're going to die anyway? And where in the world did Saki go to?" Everyone began to look around as Ayumu and Kanae visibly panicked.

"Where- how did we now notice?!" Ayumu yelped as his calm nature began to crumble.

"It's alright, Ayumu. Saki's not that weak, ya know?" Haru tried to calm Ayumu down as Masahiko sweatdrops.

"You idiot.."

"Did you not see the strength those two guys have?! Yeah, Saki's strong, but one of them could easily kill her in a second!" Ayumu gritted his teeth as he grabbed Haru by the collar.

"Woah there. Ayumu, calm your horses down." Masahiko tried to interfere as Haru gestured for her to back down.

"Look, kid. You may think that one of them could kill her, but it really takes for two of them to make her weak and die. Saki is not some ordinary person you see in the training ground. She's been holding back, ya know?" Haru reasoned with Ayumu as Ayumu clenched Haru's collar even more.

"What do you mean she's holding back?!"

"I know ya like her, but think about it. You've known her for two years, while I raised those children of a gun up until now. Aki is dead because he knew it was the only way to kill whoever he was fighting and because of his disability. They ain't just twins. They're monsters, the mother they had truly made something wonderfully disastrous."

"Hate to break it to you, but.. I think we're about to die soon."

"No dip! EVERYONE COME HERE!!" Y/n shouted as Kanae quickly went with Y/n while the others soon followed after.

"I'm 'bouta be the first one to die." Y/n said as Masahiko patted his back.

"Maybe you will... rest in peace, Y/n.."