Description!

Please read!

Hello! Welcome to another book of mine!

Please do not start fights in the comments, do not comment anything rude, do not say jokes about any inappropriate things, please don't comment about how you are going to change the character unless you are unsure if you it is crucial to the story or not, and please be respectful to my book and give me credits if you intend to use some of my idea or anything. If you do not follow these, I will not hesitate to mute you, I will not hesitate to complain, and I will not deal with any bull, so if you don't like any of my themes or your disturb of the events, then kindly please leave, I do not wish to make you uncomfortable.

Bakugo Y/n, (adopted) older brother of Bakugo Katsuki.

Quirk: Wind

Quirk explanation: User can gather air particles and use it any way they want. For example, breathing a lot of air and then blowing it out can result in damages or being flown away if you are in the radius of the wind, the drawback is that they'll be knocked out of breath or pass out if overused too much. User can also take the air or breath of their targets by hovering their hand over their face or mouth and nose.

Y/n has the same personality as Sanemi in kny, but still kinda kind, like how Sanemi was when he was a child. He still has the same scars in his face like the events that happened when they got attacked, but this time only the mother went berserk after the father put something in her drink and got stabbed.

Love interest? You'll find out soon😊

Likes? Mostly family and animals.
Dislikes? Someone hurting his family and hurting animals.

Well on to the story I guess 🤷‍♀️