Chapter Twenty-two

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"B-1 and A-2, 3 minutes on the clock, get ready." The group heard Y/n talking on the radio as everyone nodded seriously.

"Alright, everyone.. our time has come.. 'till the morning meet us again."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys.. I am so, so sorry for updating late, I have been very busy with school work and sports work. Please do forgive me again, I haven’t had the time to have any ideas on how to strike this down, but now I have. I truly love you guys, but I kinda have to prioritize something over you. Thank you for understanding.
.
.
.
.
"ACK -! P- PLEASE! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!"

"Everything...?" Y/n digged his heels deeper in the 'demon's' stomach as the demon weeped in pain.

"Y- YES!! EVERYTHING!" The demon desperately scratched Y/n's legs as Y/n's heel dug even deeper into his stomach.

Y/n looked at his bracelet as his bracelet soon turned green. Y/n grinned slightly.

"Let's see if these collars really work.." The demon's eyes widened as he shook his head desperately.
.
.
.
.

"Alright.. Section Eight is ready to deploy, B-1, A-2. Are you guys copying?"

"A-2 is copying, B-1 is currently occupied, but we're ready to roll."

Kanae and the others gathered around as Ayumu said their usual prayers.

"Amen..." Ayumu finished his prayer as everyone's face suddenly turned serious. The group looked at their bracelets as Kanae slowly called Shinobu's butterflies to carry the medical stuff.

"Alright...! Everyone roll out, Ayumu with me, Haru with Kanae and Saki." Masahiko yelled quietly as they nodded, grouping to their called groups.

"May this war be our W̷̷̸̷̧̨̧̡̖̻͑͌̀̓̄ͫ́͝ ̴̵̴̨̛̮͎̪̺̝̖͔̬̺̣̓͌ͮ̃ͭ͊͘͜͟͝͝ͅ҉̢̀̕͟͞҉̀i̢̥̙͂͐̏ͯ̚͘͡҉̶͏̶̷̡̢̛͟͢.̥̼̰̪̫̱͓͓ͩ͒̈́͂̒͑̓̌̈́҉̴̷̨̧ ̵͖͔̼̏̅̃̊ͭͫ̉ ̷̡̝͍̍̋̎ͪ̌̿͛̓̓̌̿̅̇ͪͦ̒̄͘͡҉̵̴̨̨̀͢͡͏̡͠҉̢̧͝ ̌̉ͤ̃̍͐͒̄̔̃҉̕͡ ̵̧̛̱̦̞̉̇̆̏̈́̇̉ͯͬ̓͆́͛ͨ̏̈́̀́͡͡ ̷̡̡̡̛̙̄ͬͩ̇̾́́͜͜͟͜͡͏̶̸ ͍͇̗̥̙̝̣̻̗̩͔̬͓͚͔͢ń̵̵̻͈͉̣̩̓ͧͯͯͨͧͥ̓ͧͣ̚͘͢͞҉̴̸̛͘͢͟͠͝͡."
.
.
.
.
.

"B-1, do you copy?" Haru said as he signed for Kanae and Saki to go down.

"Yes, yes I do. I'm going to the southline, I'm going to beat the living h- out of all of these demons."

"Y/n... you better not get caught while doing that, we still need to go along with the plan you b-" Haru gritted his teeth as he threw his cigarette at a passing demon,
"Y/n..!" Y/n was silent, Haru clenched his jaw before the demon suddenly was knocked down.

"You got it, Haru.. over and out." Haru widened his eyes as his palm bled.

"Da- it Y/n.." Haru sighed irratably as he showed Kanae his palm, making Kanae bandage his palm in a hurry.
.
.
.

With Y/n

.
.
.

"So that b- worked with these little sh-..."
Y/n thought about his family and his new one. His mouth left a bitter taste as he remembered his father pouring something in his mother's drink. He was sickened, and he dully stared at the demons as one by one. The demons' head was snapped off in the blink of an eye, and each time, blood was sprayed all over the place, "..I hope I'll be the one to smash that a-holes head in pieces..." In a snap of a finger, Y/n suddenly disappeared as a certain person watched all of this mess happening.
.
.
.
.

"M-1.. is Y/n on location..?" Haru asked as he dug his heel deeper into the demon's skull.

"B-1 is heaving quite heavily, must have overused his quirk, K-3, contact him will ya?"

"Got it! Y/n-kun! Can you give me intells of what happened?" Kanae clutched her ear piece tightly as she closed her eyes, "B-1 regaining breath, it seems that Y/n-kun has gone off on his own again.." Masahiko deadpans on the other end of the line as Haru sighed heavily.

"That meat-head needs to stop that adventure time of his... I swear he'll be the death of me.." Masahiko complained as everyone could hear her dissatisfied sigh.

"Don't ya jinx it, Hiko." Haru chuckled as they ended the conversation, "Kanae is Saki ready to wake up?" Haru questioned as he lit up another cigarette, made by Kanae as she was afraid that Haru might suddenly collapse because of smoking chemicals that are bad for him.

"Just five to seven more minutes. By then, the injection will be reacting, and Saki can control her arm fully." Haru nodded as he told her to get beside the wall as another demon was scouting.

"B... B-1 answering.. I have regained my breath..." A static was suddenly interrupting the voice of Y/n as Haru quickly motioned for Kanae to call Aki.

Kanae shook her head no as they both heard a few growls in front of them.

"Kanae.. is there any way you can speed Saki's regeneration any faster..?" Haru took a fighting stance as Kanae looked on the palm of her hand.

"Yes... only downed for a minute or two.." Haru looked at her as he threw the cigarette towards the horde of demons.

"Anything could be great right now." A loud boom was heard as blood splattered on Haru's face and clothing, along with Kanae.
.
.
.

With Aki

.
.
.

Aki didn't know what he was going to do as he sliced another one of the demons' heads.

"..This is for Saki, you son of a b-" Aki sliced off six of the demons' head as he stared dully at the distance, shaking off some blood on his katana as he continued on his spree, "I guess I'll dance with all of you until..eventually, I win."
.
.
.
.
.

"Akaza.." A gruff voice echoed through the halls as someone swiftly came towards the voice.

"As requested, Muzan-sama." A smirk, invisible to Akaza, was shown in Muzan's face as Akaza then looked directly at him. "I will carry out the mission smoothly with the others." The lights lightening up the room suddenly turned off as a snap echoed through Akaza's ears.

"Gyutaro, Daki... Gyokko, Hantengu... all of them deminished because of their daftness little minds.."

"Now, now, Kokushibou-kun, that's not very nice! Hantengu and Gyokko did their very best! But I also apologize for Daki and Gyutaro.. I was the one who brought them in.."

Akaza scoffed as he rolled his eyes at Doma childishly, "We're the only three left..."

"Actually! There's a new demon! They were brought in very suddenly... but! It was Muzan-sama's idea!" Doma raised his hand as he explained briefly. Akaza's veins popped out as he glared at Doma, "She's very pretty too.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again! Sorry for updating late! I hope you guys like this chapter! I'll see you guys next update!

Sincerely-

Author