Chapter Thirteen

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll see you later also! Recovery Girl must be waiting for me, bye!" Kanae waved bye at Y/n as Kanae zoomed to wherever she's going.

'Cute..' Y/n chuckled as he also walked towards class, greeting familiar people on the way also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After school

.
.
.
.

There had been a report about the villain attack in USG, Y/n being the overprotective brother he is (of course) he bombarded Katsuki with questions and threats towards the people that hurted his brother.

"FINALLY! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Somebody asked if he cared about any of his brother's classmates, and honestly... Katsuki was proud of what his own brother had said.

.
.
.
.

Flashbackkk

.
.
.
.

"Yo! Y/n!" Y/n hummed in recognition as he continued to hug Katsuki, to which Katsuki was trying his absolute best to pry him off of him, "Would you worry the same with your brother's classmates?" A shadow loomed over Y/n, making the person tremble in slight fear.

"I could care less about what happens to them." Y/n said coldly as he continued to tighten his grip on Katsuki.

"DA-IT, GET OFF OF MEEEEEEE!!"

"No, motherf- accept your brother's love a-hole."

"Eeeh? Y/n-kun! Is your brother ok? I heard what- oh my.." Kanae watched the scene unfold as she then chuckled slightly.

"Whatcha laughing at Kanae?" Kanae held her abdomen as she wiped off the non-existent tear from her eyes.

"A- absolutely nothing, continue what you're doing, I'm going home. Bye! See you tomorrow!" Kanae chuckled while waving goodbye as Y/n melted at the sight and sound of her laugh.

With that distraction, Katsuki had enough time and strength to finally pry Y/n's arm off of him.
.
.
.
.

End of flashback

.
.
.
.

"FINALLY! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" Katsuki started running towards the exit as Y/n chased after him.

"C'MERE! YOU CAN'T GO HOME BY YOURSELF YOU PEICE OF SH-!"

"SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH ME B-!"

"You really playing that gane right now?" Katsuki gulped as he ran faster.

"SH- SH- GET AWAY!!" Y/n activated his quirk as Y/n started speeding up.

"YOU BETTER RUN FASTER THAN THAT!"

"I'M TELLING MOM!!"

"YOU'LL BOTH GET US KILLED A-HOLE!!"

This went on for about 5 minutes as the students and teachers that saw just went about their day while some deadpanning at the interaction with the two brothers.

They finally got home, knocking on the door, Masaru asked why they were a mess as the two brothers pointed at each other.

"He started it." Katsuki said, stepping on
Y/n's foot making Y/n hiss in pain.

"Motherf- he started it himself, I was onky trying to give him a hug." Y/n remarked back as he also stomped on Katsuki's foot making Katsuki hiss in pain.

"... just.. just don't get caught by your mom.."

"Oh, sweet darling.. that's already too late." Mitsuki suddenly appeared behind Masaru as Masaru flinched in terror. "Now you two d-heads better run before- hey! I WASN'T FINISHED!"

"NO TIME FOR THAT!"

"SUKI GRAB MY HAND! WE'RE GOING ON THE ROOFTOP!"

"YOU A-HOLES! COME BACK HERE! HOW MUCH OF A COWARD ARE YOU IN FRONT OF ME?!?!"

"Honey, I don't think that's necessary..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Uhm.. double update😃👍 I hope you guys like this chapter and the other chapter also🙂 thank you for the views and votes!

Sincerely-

Author