Chapter Twenty-one

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I can see where you get your sarcasm from.. you truly are the worst mentor in living history!" Y/n grinned as he did the same thing like Haru.
.
.
.

Back with Katsuki

.
.
.

"Better stay alive, you a-hole..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n:
Guys... I am literally losing motivation, but I am determined not to discontinue anu of my books. Recently, I have been lazing around, I have no ideas for how the chapters are gonna go, I've only ever thought of the beginning and the end, and I am guilty of that. Please forgive me if I do not update as regularly as I have. If you guys would like, and since it's almost time for this book to end, you, my readers, can give me ideas on what would happen or a certain scene of some sort. Thank you for your patience.
.
.
.
.

The creature was finally defeated as the sun rose, magically turning the creature into dust.

"This thing acts like a demon of some sort." Y/n said as he deactivated his quirk trapping from the now dusty creature.

"What if it is..?" Ayumu mumbled as he wiped the dripping blood on his forehead.

"We were uncoordinated and tired. This fight should've been nothing but a mere child's play. I'll let it slide this time because I'm also tired. Some of those sh-heads burst here again, and I swear I'll rip their heads off before they even step foot on the premises, I need my sleep." Masahiko sighed bitterly as she stumbled towards her room.

Kanae came running towards them with Aki carrying Saki on his back, "Kanae..! How's Saki?" Y/n asked as he looked for any potential injuries on Kanae.

"I managed to get her arm reattached.. but.. it's going to be hard for her to control the arm as of for now. The process was rushed than it should've been, and I apologize for that. It should be a few couple of days or so until Saki has full control of her arm." Kanae said as she patted Saki's back.

"Alright, everyone, no time for this lovey-dovey typa crap, we have business in a few couple of hours. Go get yourselves some sleep and don't slam the doors, Masahiko will surely kill ya." Haru mumbled before one by one, everyone went to their respective bedrooms.
.
.
.
.

Early in the morning

.
.
.
.

"B-1 ascending, A-2 are you on left wing?"

"A-2 on left wing, scouting on the way line."

"Alright, Team one, tell us when you guys are done, and we'll have or gears loaded by then."

"Alright, B-1 is now on right wing. See you later." Y/n scouted his area as his eyes dulled at the sight of 'demons' under him.

"Whoever's making these sons of b- must have overdosed on crack before..." Unbeknownst to Y/n, his mic was still turned on as everyone in the HQ snickered and laughed at Y/n's comment.

"Alright, Kanae.. you've got your stuff, and we've all got our gears. Do you need someone to help you with anything at all..?" Haru questions Kanae as Kanae shook her head no.

"Don't worry, Haru.. just worry about the attack. This nurse will promise to stay invisible!" Kanae smiled excitedly as she clenched her fist and looked at the group sternly.

"B-1 and A-2, 3 minutes on the clock, get ready." The group heard Y/n talking on the radio as everyone nodded seriously.

"Alright, everyone.. our time has come.. 'till the morning meet us again."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry again for the delay, but, I hope you guys like this chapter, I know it may seem a little dull for now but I'll try to make it more actiony or something.

Sincerely-

Author