Chapter Eight

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
And with that the night ended with Katsuki sleeping on top of the closet in fear knowing Y/n could probably beat him up, of course we can't forget about Y/n, who was sleeping beside the closet, waiting for Katsuki to come down as he was tired and didn't wanna use his quirk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

La phone <3

🪷Flower🪷
Good morning! How are you, Y/n???

🧆Ohagi🧆
Sorry
I just woke up, but I'm good
How about you?

🪷Flower🪷
Pretty good! I'll see you later<3

🧆Ohagi🧆
I'll see you later also
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He didn't send me back a hearttt..!" Kanae sobbed as she was crying comical tears.

"He probably doesn't know what to say." Tengen shrugged as his three soon-to-be-wives cuddled with him more.

"Gyomei-san.. look." Muichiro looked with interest as he pointed at the faucet....

Which.. I forgot to tell you about to flood the house.

"Namu-Amidabutsu... may the flood take us to heaven.." Shinobu looked at Gyomei, confused as she finally looked at where Muichiro was pointing to.

"Sh-! Who left the darn faucet running?!?!" Shinobu's veins were popping out as she quickly turned off the faucet.

"Oh.. I did. I was doing my daily facial wash, must've forgotten again." Tengen shrugs again as Shinobu gets out of her seat.

"You little brat." Tengen's sweat poured like a waterfall as he shot out of his seat and began running.

'Giyuuuu.. where was Giyu's house?!?!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n was waiting patiently at the entrance of the new café, where they planned to meet up beforehand. After a few minutes, Kanae finally showed up, looking as elegant as ever.

"Kanae.. you look.. good.." Sanemi looked away, trying to avoid the redness of his face from her.

'Is.. is the dress I'm wearing that bad..? They said it was good..'

"T- thank you.. well, let's go in then?" Y/n tilted his head as he noticed Kanae's saddened face.

"Ok.. are you ok?" Kanae shot him a quick nod and smile as she opened the door for the both of them.
.
.
.
.

"Yeah! I still remember the time when that girl tried to... well.. I'm guessing you remember..?" Y/n almost spitted his drink as he coughed violently, to which Kanae panicked furiously, making her emit healing flowers too much. (They were kicked out of the café)
.
.
.
.
.

"Sorry for that.." Kanae looked down, embarrassed.

"You're ok.. not your fault, really.. it just happened." Kanae smiled as she looked at Y/n again.

"Y/n..?" Y/n hummed in recognition, "Do I look bad in this dress?"

"No, I think you look very beautiful in it." Kanae smiled to herself with giddiness.

"Well... where do you wanna go next?" Kanae beamed with happiness as she grabbed Y/n's hand, practically dragging him with her.

The duo soon reached a field with a bench, facing a beautiful scenery.

"I recently found this on my daily walk! You should see what it does when the sun sets!" Y/n smiled softly at the excited Kanae as she was practically explaining everything about her walk.
.
.
.
.

The sun was soon about to set as the duo sat on the single bench. The sunset was about to encompass the duo as lights started appearing one by one, the afternoon soon turning into a tranquil day.

"The sunset sure is pretty, don't you think, Y/n-kun?"

'Not as pretty as you...'

"Yeah.. it sure is, do you think tomorrow will be a better day..?" Kanae looked at him adoringly.

"Well.. I can't really tell the future, but.. let's just hope it is.." Kanae smiled softly at Y/n, "Y/n.. can I lay my head on your shoulders? I know it may seem weird, but my head feels a little heavy.." Y/n nodded, to which Kanae scooted closer to him, slowly and gently putting her head on his shoulders. Kanae suddenly fell into a deep slumber, making Y/n chuckle softly.

"If.. if only I could.. I would have kissed you again.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh how he wished he would have done it sooner...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon..
.
.
.
.
.

Should've been sooner

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rather than later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sincerely-

Author...