Chapter Twelve

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's ok.. some girl named Kanae found your phone, your friend apparently." Y/n widened his eyes slightly as he trembled. "It's nothing serious though, she just explained to me why you weren't with Katsuki when he came home." Y/n softened his eyes as he thought about Kanae.

"Now.. get your a- in the shower, you're dripping sweat in the living room." Y/n sweat drops as he trecked towards his room, getting his stuff.
.
.
.
.
.

It was an oddly pleasant morning today (which never happens, by the way)

"KATSUKI YOU B-"
.
.
And... there goes the pleasant morning..
.
.
"WHAT IS GOING ON THERE?!?!" Mitsuki yelled as she clenched the spatula in her hand tightly.

"THIS B- DECIDED TO STEAL MY OHAGI!"

"Now, now, Katsuki, give your brother's food back." Katsuki shook his head violently as Y/n threw a pillow at him, making Katsuki fall out of suprisement.

"OUCH! YOU SICK PHYSCO!" Katsuki attempted to throw back the pillow at Y/n.

"YOU GUYS HAVE F- SCHOOL TODAY! NOW GET YOUR HEAD IN THE RIGHT PLACE BEFORE I COMMIT MURDER!" Mitsuki snatched the ohagi from Katsuki, giving it to Y/n.

Y/n flipped Katsuki off while Katsuki followed the action towards Y/n.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere near the school

.
.
.
.
(Pretend I never said Y/n went to the entrance exam, Y/n's in third year now
😃👍)

"What are you guys doing today?" Y/n asked as he gave a stray animal some food.

"I heard that we're going to USJ or something like that.." Katsuki patiently waited for his brother to get done as he softened his eyes at the scene in front of him.

"USJ... it's been a long time since I've been there.." Y/n petted the stray cat as the cat nuzzled closer to Y/n's touch.

"Well, no sh- you're a third year." Katsuki deadpans as he threw a rock near Y/n.

"Hey! Stop starting sh- with me." Y/n warned as the cat lay on top of his head.

"Whatever, are you gonna bring that cat or something?" Katsuki asked as he stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"Sadly, no.. alright, let's go." Y/n gave the stray cat extra food as he gave it a final goodbye.

.
.
.

At school!(finally)

.
.
.
.

"Y/n-kun! Here's your phone!" Kanae walked happily towards Y/n as she gave his phone back to him.

"Thank you, and thank you for explaining to my mother." Y/n bowed in appreciation as Kanae blushed and scratched her nape.

"I- it's really no problem! And you don't have to bow! So, please raise your head up!" Kanae sweat drops as Y/n raised his head, Katsuki was long gone by then.

"Alright.. I have to go to my class, I'll see you later, Kanae." Y/n smiled softly at Kanae, making her melt at the attention.

"I'll see you later also! Recovery Girl must be waiting for me, bye!" Kanae waved bye at Y/n as Kanae zoomed to wherever she's going.

'Cute..' Y/n chuckled as he also walked towards class, greeting familiar people on the way also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sincerely-

Author