Chapter Four

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ALRIGHT THEN!" Kanae bursted as she squeeze her eyes shut and pulled Y/n in a quick but passionate kiss. The girl widened her eyes and left in a fury.

"LET'S GO! GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE MITSURI!"

"ABSOLUTELY UZUI-KUN! MISSION SUCCESSFUL!!" They soon quieted down as they felt two heavy glares from behind them.

"Sh- run, MITSURI RUN!"

"EEEEPPPPP!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tengen! Why do you have bumps on your face!" His three girlfriends, Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru, questions worriedly.

"Nothing to worry about.." Uzui shivered slightly as he felt a harsh glare from behind him.

"Mitsuri... your hair is messed up.. let me fix it." Obanai said a he softly smoothen Mitsuri's hair with his fingers, to which Mitsuri's red face deepens even more.

"What took you so long anyways, Y/n?" Shinobu asked as she crossed her left leg to her right one.

"I couldn't find what I was looking for.."

"And? Did you finally find it?" Rengoku asked as he continued to munch on his Yakitori and Donburi. "YUMMY!"

"Yeah.. I still have some that I need to find, though..." Y/n said as he quietly ate his Ohagi.
.
.
.
.
.

"Bye, everyone! Good luck with your test. Whatever you do, just be sure to remember that we need to stick together!!" Mitsuri said as she clinged on Obanai's left arm, waving at the group that was now farther.

"GOODBYE MITSURI!"

"Elegant speech! Bye to you too!"

"Bye.."

"Bye-bye!"

"See you soon, Mitsuri!"

"See you.."

"What was that cloud shape called again..?"

"Farewell, Namu Amidabutsu."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Nii-san, where've you been?"

"Just out with some friends, here got your favorite snack." Y/n gave Katsuki bunches of spicy chips as Katsuki quickly gathered all of them in his arms and running towards his room. Y/n chuckled at the sight as he went into the living room.

"You're a second late boy." Mitsuki said as she repeatedly bonked the oldest son's head.

"How was I supposed to know that I need to be really on time? Plus, it's only a second, not years or whatever." Y/n shrugged as he hugged Mitsuki, making the moody woman calm down.

"Welcome back, son. Did you have fun?"
Y/n nodded as he gave the male a hug also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At dinner

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So what did you guys do?" Masaru asked as he continued to eat his food.

"Not much, really. We just had a normal day, playing arcade games, eat, more eating, then buying stuff. That's pretty much all we did." Y/n thought about THAT time as he tries to keep his red face calm and intellect.

"I'm glad nothing bad happened. Say, isn't the entrance exam coming up?" Mitsuki questioned as she put more onigiri on her plate.

"Yeah.. you are taggin' along right, Suki?"

"Yeah, the food was good. Thank you for making it." Mitsuki nodded whilst Masaru smiled at the young boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that was awkward... anyways with Y/n

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bzt

Bzt

"Hmm... oh.. Kanae." Y/n looked at his phone blushing slightly.

In the text

🪷Flower🪷
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry for earlier.

🧆Ohagi🧆
It's ok, that girl didn't want to leave me alone so there was really no other choice.

🪷Flower🪷
Oh? So you're telling me you liked it?

🧆Ohagi🧆
Getting bold now, are we? Well, you were the one who made the move first. Although part of me kinda wished I made the move.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With Kanae

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What did he say?! YOUR FACE IS GETTING RED!"

"THAT B- PROBABLY SAID SOMETHING TO MAKE HER BLUSH OBVIOUSLY! GIVE ME A HIGH ONE MITSURI! THIS IS FABULOUS!"

"Now, now, people are sleeping. If you guys don't want us to be kicked out of our complex and make us kick your a-, then shut your mouths." Shinobu was giving them a death smile as she tilted her head slowly, tightening her smile more.

"Uhmm.. what do I text next?" Uzui and Mitsuri quickly snapped their necks to look at her. Uzui took the phone and went into a thinking position.

"Hmmm, how about this. '- -- ------- ---- ----- -? -- --- --- --- -- ---- --?'. I can text it if you're to 'blushy' and 'shy' to do it."

"Wait! No!"

"Too late."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey! Sorry for not posting in a while. I was on a vacation with my friend and I was kinda busy also, but I hope you guys like this chapter!

Sincerely-

Author