Chapter Eighteen

Recap on last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't get into much trouble.. I'm leaving next week so I can still kick your a- if you got in trouble." Y/n and Katsuki chuckled as Katsuki playfully punched Y/n in the shoulder.

"I hate you dumba-" Katsuki leaned closer to Y/n.

"And I hate you too.." Y/n ruffled Katsuki's hair as the duo slowly fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The amount of love I have for you guys to be able to update at my lowest energy is enormously dangerous 😐 (short chapter ahead)
.
.
.
.
.

The week passed by like a train, Katsuki was standing in front of Y/n.

"Y- you.. be safe.. why the f- am I stuttering, you dumbf-" Y/n chuckled as he pulled Katsuki for a hug.

"Tell Kanae for me, okay? She's been busy, so I couldn't really text nor call her." Katsuki nodded as he hugged Y/n back. "Be good to mom AND dad. Don't be such an a-hole." Katsuki deadpans as he playfully shoved
Y/n. "Being serious, I'll be back soon.." Y/n ruffled Katsuki's hair as Katsuki tried to punch him.

"Promise?" Katsuki finally pried Y/n's hand as he looked at Y/n sadly.

"....Promise."
.
.
.
.

"Y/n! We talked with your mentor, and he gave us the thumbs up!" Masaru jogged towards Y/n as he gave Y/n's phone back.

"Alright s-head, you better call us each and every single day, you got that?!" Mitsuki shouted as she locked her arms on Y/n's neck, ruffling his hair while doing so.

"Yeah, yeah, alright.. I.. I guess I'm off.."
Y/n's content face was filled with a somber one as he hugged his family for the last time. "I love you.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few hours had gone by, and Haru, Y/n's mentor, was already long asleep.

"Wow.. this little b- really thinks I'm not jumping off the window and going back to my family.." Haru suddenly woke up, grabbing Y/n by his shirt collar.

"You ain't going s- you b- you really thought you're escaping me?"

"Yeah."

"...MOTHER-"

"SHUT UP!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a bit delayed but still.. you guys owe me food👍 (Love ya though)

Sincerely-

Author