"Mornin', Darlin'," Ryan greeted back, not even trying to hide his smile as he stood outside of the bunkhouse to not wake any of the others, "It doesn't sound like I woke you up. Did you already run away?"

Mae laughed softly at his teasing, "Never. You're stuck with me for life. Wedding or no wedding."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Ryan assured, "Why are you up so early?"

"It didn't feel right without you next to me," Mae admitted, a blush creeping up on her neck.

"Yeah it's why I'm up too," Ryan admitted.

Mae bit her lip as an idea played around in her mind, "Ryan, how long do we have before the rest wake up?"

"About two hours. Why?"

"Tack up Snowflake and Hades," Mae told him as she got up out of bed, "I'll meet you at the barn in five minutes."

"I love you," Ryan grinned before he ended the call and walked into the barn.

Mae quickly got dressed before sneaking out of the house and rushing to the barn where Ryan was already waiting. She rushed over and jumped into his arms, wrapping her own around his neck. Archie and Willow, who followed her out of the house stood next to the couple, their tails wagging. Ryan quickly connected their lips and Mae couldn't help the smile on her face. She loved this man, more than anything.

"What's your plan, Darlin'?" Ryan asked as he set her down on her feet.

"I'm thinking of an early morning swim, you in?"

"Always," Ryan smiled as he pecked her forehead. Mae got on Snowflake and Ryan on Hades, the two Australian shepherds followed closely alongside the couple as they made their way to the pools.

When the two got to the pools they didn't waste any time at all. Mae stripped down to her swimsuit and Ryan to his boxers and rushed into the water. Ryan sat with his back to the rocks and held Mae close to him, his arms wrapped around her middle and head rested in the crook of her neck. He placed kisses alongside her shoulder and neck while she smiled and played with his fingers.

"This is the perfect way to start our wedding day," Ryan breathed a sigh of relaxation as the warm water caressed every inch of their bodies. Mae nodded but she could already feel her eyes closing, finally relaxed as she rested against him. Ryan smiled as he tightened his arms around her. He was content to just hold her for another hour and let her rest. He just wanted to be close to her. He lifted and turned her so that she could fully cuddle into him. It was going to be an incredibly long day for the both of them and if he could give her just this hour of peace, then he wouldn't move until she woke.

xxx

An hour later Ryan woke her up from her nap and the two got dressed before making their way back to the house. When they got there it looked like the entire ranch was awake and going crazy. They were chastised by Colby and Beth before they were pulled away from each other. The couple tried to protest but it didn't look like they would be winning any of the fights.

Mae had breakfast with her bridesmaids and Liam in her room. Gator made them all pancakes, bacon, and some fruit while Beth made them all mimosas and kept them coming the entire morning. Around one that afternoon Mae got in a bubble bath, feeling less tipsy after snacking on the platter Gator brought up for them. Liam sat cross-legged on her closed toilet seat, Beth was sitting on the edge of the bath, and Charlie brought in the beanbag chair from Evie's room and sat next to the bath with Teeter. Avery and Monica at first stood at the door awkwardly until they became either more tipsy or more comfortable, Mae couldn't really tell and sat down on the floor across from the bathtub.