four

Kailani

I was on my way to the apartment I shared with the Jacks when I got the text from Jack J. Immediately I was worried, did someone get hurt, was he in trouble? He nearly gave me a heart aneurism only to tell me that he thought he was getting sick!

I laughed to my self a little. Only JJ would exaggerate something like that.

I pulled up to the house and got out. A car I didn't recognize was parked in the driveway.

Maybe it's Vanessa.

My conscience taunted me. I had been thinking about this Vanessa girl a lot lately. I have come to the conclusion that there's no way Jack was cheating on me. We loved each other too much. Even if he did some how 'fall out of love' with me, he would tell me before getting with someone else. Jack's not like that. I've known him since forever and I shouldn't have just assumed things because of one little argument. I was going make this up to him, I shouldn't have had such little trust in him.

I stormed into the house, excited.

"Jack I..."

I guess I was wrong.

Jack

Shit! Was my first thought. I ran my hand down my face and moved away from Vanessa.

"Lani.. I.." I couldn't bear to look at her. The look on her face made me weak in my knee's. Her plump pink lips were tucked into a frown, her blue puppy dog eyes were wide and a darker shade, and watering just a little. Her small frame was trembling just a little. She sighed shakily and ran her hands through her long jet black hair. "I should have known better." She mumbled.

And then she was gone.

I sighed myself, I felt guilty. Extremely guilty.

I looked at Vanessa who was still sitting on the counter, looking a little uncomfortable, and suddenly I had a revelation.

What was I doing? I loved Lani with all my heart and I would just die if I saw her with another guy. So why was I doing the same to her?

I quickly glanced at the girl still sitting on my island. The island I used have so much fun with Kailani on.

The island I would sit her down on so that I could tickle her and hear her adorable laugh. That laugh was like music to my ears. The island I would sit her down on when I wanted a kiss from her. The memory of her soft lips on mine made feel weak. To know that I had done the same thing that I do with her on that island, with another girl, made me feel.... pathetic.

"You should go." I told Vanessa quietly. She nodded her head and left, quiet as a mouse.

I went upstairs to the bedroom and took of my clothes. I laid down and closed my eyes.

It suddenly occurred to me just how long me and Kailani have been away from each other.

I haven't gotten a kiss or a hug for almost five days. Hadn't heard her voice for almost five days. And when I heard it today, it was a sad voice. I wanted her happy voice, her voice when she wakes up in the morning and her loving voice before she goes to bed at night.

"Goodnight Jack." She would say with a smile and peck my lips. I would always grab her face and pull her back for another kiss and she would giggle. Then she would make herself comfortable in my embrace, and we would fall asleep. I wouldn't be getting that tonight.

What is wrong with you?!

I thought to myself. It would take a lot to gain Kailani's trust back. I really had my work cut out for me.

{a/n looks like its finally settling in for jack about what he's done. and what about Kailani? poor thing just found out her boyfriends been cheating on her, and she has her WOD performance tomorrow! i smell drama ahead! i'll see yall next chapter, thanks for reading!❤}