one

Kailani

It's been two full days since I've seen the message on Jack's phone. I only ended up getting half of my stuff out of that damned house and I haven't talked to Jack at all for almost four days.

It's clear that he's been doing just fine without me, thanks to this Vanessa girl.

Today Olivia and I were gonna head back to the house around six, hopefully when its empty, so that we could get the rest of my stuff. I don't know whats to happen after this, if I'm gonna move out or if he's gonna move out. Like I said, I haven't talked to him in four days. Right now every things a mess and I have my WOD performance in two days. I can't have this much stress right now so it's probably best to stay away from Jack until after the show.

As if I didn't have enough problems as it is, when I went into the studio Ian made has practice twice as hard! His excuse was that show time was coming quick and we had to start buckling down.

"Ian! We can't go this fast! It doesn't look right. We need to slow down the steps!"

"Lani, you're only saying that cause your tired. Trust me, it looks ten times better sped up!"

I gave a quiet huff of disappointment but continued onto my part of the dance. I put my arm up and went for the turn. I guess I must've started wrong because I lost my balance and felt straight to the wooden floor. On my ankle.

"Oww!" I howled in pain. Ian rushed to my side.

"Oh my god are you okay Lani?" He helped me up to my feet which made me wince in pain. My ankle hurt like a bitch.

"What do you think?" I snapped. "I need a doctor or something. It hurts too much Ian!"

"Okay, okay. I'll take you to the doctor and then drive you home."

He helped me limp to the car. The pain in my ankle was getting more intense, shooting up to the rest of my left leg. He drove quick, I had to brace myself and grab tightly onto the car door.

When we got to the doctors office he requested immediate service. I felt a little bad. I wasn't shot or anything. I only fell on my ankle but Ian was rushing around like it was Pearl Harbor all over again.

Before I knew it, Doctor Mitchell was back in the room, telling us of his observances.

"You only twisted it minorly. The immense pain is probably from prior injury, your ankle is very sensitive from what I've seen on the scans. I'll give you some meds and everything will be just fine. Just make sure you take the medication thirty minutes before you participate in any dancing again."

"So she'll be able to dance in two days?" Ian asked.

Doctor M nodded his head slowly, "As long as you take the prescription thirty minutes before your performance, you won't feel a thing."

"Awesome!" Ian yelled and gave me a big excited hug.

---

"So when are we gunna pick up your stuff?" Olivia asked as she sat on the couch next to me. "Its already six." She added.

"Then lets go now." I told her with a smile. I was grateful to have a friend like her.

I only hoped Jack wouldn't be home.