three

Jack J.

I couldn't believe Jack. Cheating? I thought that was something I would never see him do. Especially to Kailani. The two of them were like pea's in a pod. They used to be together all the time and now he's suddenly just bored of her? It didn't make sense and that's how I knew that there was another girl involved.

I didn't like Vanessa one bit. She had to know that Jack was dating someone. She knows who Kailani is. Back in the day, when we were still in high school she used to be my girlfriend Angelina's best friend. We used to hang out all the time and back then Jack and Lani were in a long distance relationship because she lived in New York. Jack talked about Lani all the time so Vanessa definitely knows who he his and I'm sure she knew they were still together. There's pictures of Kailani all over Jack's instagram, he used to constantly tweet about her. If Vanessa even googled Jack's name once, Kailani would be somewhere in there.

I didn't get a good vibe from her at all. She used to be all over Jack in high school, wouldn't let any girl near him. Obsessive, almost. I don't know how Jack couldn't remember how mean she used to be.

Also, Lani was like a sister to me. I just knew she was the perfect girl for my best friend and I don't know why I can see that but Jack cant.

Maybe I was being a bad friend, maybe I sticking my nose into business it shouldn't be in. Regardless if it was Lani or another girl, I couldn't just let her be played.

I went to the local coffee house, Café de Comfort, and text Kailani to come meet me.

Lani🐹

-why is something wrong? is jack okay?

-i need to tell you something important. i feel bad

-okay i guess, ill be right there

(a/n lani's texts are in bold, jack's replys are in bold and italics}

I was a little nervous. I felt bad for ratting Jack out but I wouldn't stand for his cheating. Especially on someone I knew he cared about. Maybe this was just a phase. Maybe he'll change his mind, stop seeing Vanessa and come clean! Oh God. What if he does that? I should have just kept my mouth shut and stayed out!

While I was having my internal debate, Kailani ran into the cafe looking flustered. She spotted me quickly and ran over.

"Jack is everything okay?" She asked quickly.

"Uh... yeah. I just... um" She nodded her head and gave a motion of her hand, as if to tell me 'Get on with it.'

"I ..uh I've been feeling really sick lately. I think I've come down with something."I lied.

You idiot! What if Jack doesn't come clean?! You should have just told her!

"Jack!" She huffed. "You scared me half to death!"

"Im sorry! Its just that, your the one that usually helps me when I'm sick but you haven't been at the house lately!"

"So go see a doctor, geez! Don't give me a heart attack! I gotta go Jack. I gotta get some stuff from the house." She gave me a quick hug and walked off.

I let her go with a half smile. She just solved all my problems.

If Kailani goes to the house on her own, she'll see Vanessa and Jack's little scandal will come to end without sacrificing our friendship.

But what about your friendship with Lani? What's she gonna do when she finds out you knew?

Crap! This is Jack's mess! Why do I keep finding myself in a hole then?

{a/n thanks for reading another chapter! What do you think Jack shouldve done? Fessed up to Kailani or stayed loyal to jack? vote/comment pretty please❤ your input is appreciated! Till next time😘}