EPILOGUE

I stare at my passport waiting for my flight. This flight was a new beginning as I took my journey to Switzerland. I know back then when many happened inside this country my home. It was maybe heavy to leave this country as I leave the people I love but I know we would meet again. We will not see each other for quite a while I know our bond will remain strong. As my flight called as I looked back I saw my younger self being proud of me as I survived all the storms I had been in. I know as I close another book, a new one will open, and a new storm will come as I take it. Now I know I am strong enough for me to stand up. Every person we meet in life has a special part in every story. Even they cause us pain and happiness. They are meant to be part of our story of how bad and good people we meet in life. They will give us a great lesson in life as we walk and see that one as we open our eyes. We know the worth of every person in life.

In every person that causes me pain like Eng. Jerald, because of love. Yet the great lesson I have learned in meeting him is the importance of trusting one another. Even if you love him if you don't trust one other your love is like sand. Easy for the storm to catch up. Loving someone needs trust knowing the worth of the people. We were young back then as we take upon the love but by that journey, I was able to recognize the importance of trust in a relationship. I was able to define what true love from infatuation is.

The hate and revenge that caught Eng. Mark knows that every situation has their purpose. Crushing down to anger makes an impulsive decision that can cause damage to one person. I learned from him that loving too much and wanting you take revenge is not good. It was ok for you to give yourself the love you deserve. Revenge is not the key to being happy as it creates a guilt that will hold onto you in life. Knowing both sides before deciding the consequence will and don't let anger decide your every step as I know holding to that grip will make you even worse. Acknowledging the mistake doesn't lower yourself it is an acceptance that you committed a mistake that was able to move forward and learn from it.

Waiting patiently like my sister. She may be impulsive before she graduates but that time she knows her mistake. As she knows the lesson on it and takes it on his journey. She was finally happy and waiting patiently for his prayer to be answered. Waiting for the man would come to you is a blessing for God makes plans for it and trust him. 

To my trio Lia and Thorn also Jaysonie that made me realize that life is beautiful in time in the story in my life. They give me hope to live my life even after the accident, meeting them in my situation in life was a blessing in disguise for me to hold back to the life that I had been treasuring. For patiently waiting for myself to open up again to another person. The friends that make me accept myself for who I am.

Now, as I take my other journey that lesson that gave me in the past will serve as my guide in building my new journey. 

This is Afomia Angel Mendes, who is now signing off in The Smile In Your Eyes saying "Don't be afraid to meet other people, they may come and go but still, they will give you the biggest lesson along your journey". 

See you in a new book about the journey of my life. 

Author note:

"The chapter of The Smile in Your Eyes has come to a close. It's time to turn the page and start a new chapter. Let's move forward with a positive outlook and embrace new beginnings. Thank you everyone for supporting and sending love to our Doc. Afomia Angel Mendes see you in my next story."

Luv lot by:

_A'elle_