CHAPTER 2 - Move Forward

Two months passed when they started to work on the ancestral house. I have a day off right now yet I think my family doesn't want to give me a day off. Now I am a babysitter for my Kuya Erman younger son Timmy. I'm in the house of my sister Ann usually I'm in the condo when I am working since it is near the hospital. 

When I got a day off I usually came here since my condo is lonely. "Timmy, Let's go," I said when I saw him playing again a cell phone. Haysst children nowadays. "Stop that one we need to go to," I said once again when he looked at me confusingly "Where is Mimi?" he asked well he is 4 years old and knows how to speak English thanks to Nick Junior. "We are going to visit the ancestral house, Kuya asked me to," I said and I showed his eyes brightened when he found out where we going and he loved that place.

 Well, I can sense it, Also I love that place and it was my childhood start it was my home our home. Where my mama and papa built our family. I just asked our driver to drive to the ancestral house since it was a bit far and I was also tired and it was not safe for me to drive since Timmy was here. Baka pagalitan pa ako kung anong mangayari sa anak ni Kuya. 

Timmy awake along the ride while looking in the window I found my habit in him when I was young. I just rest for a while and hug Timmy for safety purposes. "Maam nandito na po tayo" the,e driver said "Mimi wake up, fasterrrrr!!" Timmy shouted "Yahh don't shout," I said calmly. I gave him his bag since he was independent daw. I bring my bag pack where his necessities like milk, wipes, food, clothes, etc.

"Maam, I just pick you up mamaya, may inutos pa kasi ang ateh mo po." manong said. "Ok po, I'll just text or call you po. Drive safe" I said and closed the door. "Let's go Mimi" Timmy shouted and ran "Yahhh, don't run. Come back here" I said while running. 

I was about to run fast when I saw Tiimmy stumble from the rock and now lying on the ground when suddenly a man approached him. Hayssttt. "I told you not to run," I said while Timmy was crying. "It's ok" the,e man said while hugging Timmy. 

"Mimi" Timmy shouted and the man approached me and I was stuck on the ground I stood unable to move when I saw his face again. Pinaglalaro-an ba ako ng tadhana. "Good morning Doc Mendes" Eng. Caden said while giving me Timmy. 

"Good morning," I said while carrying Timmy. "Mimi, hurt" Timmy said at parang pinabalik ako sa realidad. "Do you have a medical kit here?" I asked Eng. Caden "Yes, follow me and give me your bag," he said while taking my bag from my shoulder that was about to fall "Thank you," I said I thought that was the last time we would see each other yet destiny worked again.

"Good morning Miss Afomia" Arch. Naomi said "What happened?" she asked "He stumble, find the medical kit in my office." Eng. Caden said I sit on the couch while scanning Timmy's knees. Well, it was a little scratch "Here" Naomi said "Thank you" I replied while taking the betadine "Mimi no alcohol please" he said and I nodded. Well, they don't need alcohol since children have sensitive skin. "Not that one mi" he, said while crying "I just gave you blue-blue," I said and asked Eng. Caden to stay beside him while I'm getting band-aid in the bag. I pick two. 

"No candy Mimi?" Timmy asked "Candy not good for baby baka mapagalitan pa ako ng daddy moh" I , said applying medicine and putting on a cute band-aid.  "It's done, no pain," I said while he was wiping his tears I just got my handkerchief and wiped his tears. 

"No more running," I said and he just nodded. Like the last time Eng. Caden keeps staring again at me. I was about to ask when he stood "I'll tour you around but we can't go to the ancestral house they are heavy material there." He said and I nodded "You want to walk?" I asked Timmy "No," he said and I just lifted him. "You heavy na Timmy" I, said "Because I ate not like you Mimi that doesn't eat" he, said and I caught off guard.