CHAPTER 9- WEDDING

Two years later..... 

After 2 years it was finally my sister's wedding day. I am happy that she was able to find a man that she deserve. I see her walk in the aisle I feel happy that can't help tears run down my face and as I take the hand of Lia she is also happy. As they gave them vows were full of sincerity. I am not their maid of honor since I am really busy and I am almost late in their wedding if Lia doesn't pick me up in the hospital. After the wedding ceremony, it comes in the reception I do not participate in the game they have I love watching them when Lia holds my hand.

"You ok?" she asked as she drank his wine "I am fine" I said and drank wine. "Akala ko ba ikaw ang maunang ikasal sa atin tatlo, mas na una pa yung bunso natin" I said and laugh a bit. "Maybe I will be the next one HAHAHHA" she said and I turned to gaze at him "Are you engaged?" I ask her and she just say no "Well well, they are possessive pero takot bakuran ang mga mahal nila. Tsk tsk" I said and drank wine again. 

"Yahh stop drinking you are going to give a speech" she said "Pampalakas lng loob HaHAHAHA" I said and drank the last sip of wine. "You can do it" she said and whispered Aja. After Lia's speech for the newlywed, I am going to take the speech. 

"Good day everyone, how am be going to start this speech?" I said and laughed a bit "Let me start by giving you a story about Thorn that my sister doesn't know since I flying tomorrow I may not be able to say this to you Annie" I said and Thorn mouth me don't say it "Don't worry Thorniee hindi ko ilaglag ano yung pinagagawa mo." I saw Lia smiling and the crowd laughing.

"So some of you know that I was there third wheel. So let's start with how they meet each other since I know how the beginning of their story I was like reading a book because of them. I clearly remember when I flew back to the Philippines with Thorn, and my sister fetched me at the airport.

I saw how shock Thorn that day nabihag siya sa kagandahan ng ateh because she was looking dazzling that day. The funny thing is that she fetched me while in a gown and told me na meron raw siyang events. Oh diba lakas ng bond naming she even fetched me while wearing a long gown. I was laughing that time because it was the first time I saw Thorn stammering as he talked to my sister.

 I know that day he fell in love with my sister it was like love at first sight. After that day Thorn would always cling like a brother to me from time to time he would ask me about my sister. After months finally he decided to court my sister. Kasi guys torpe ang kaibigan namin ni Lia. Kung gaano ka torpe maniligaw namin ni Lia mas torpe si Thorn manligaw and that the fact.

Here are the things he did before he courted my sister. He planned it like really planned that he would be able to gather my kuya and ate. We are in the ancestral house at that time. 

To be honest akala ko mamanhikan na siya that time and it was a once-in-a-blue moon kami mag gather ng kapatid ko since we usually gather in Christmas and some special occasion.

That time he spoke I clearly remember what he told us he said "I may not be the one who deserved her but I wanted to be deserving with her" and my kuya asked, "If you wanted to court him why do you plan to gather us here?".  

You know guys I was touched by his answer he said "Because you are his family I wanted to court her knowing that I court you first before her. I know that I was a bit traditional since my Father told me this one, to court a lady, court his family first. I am sincere to your sister and thank you for giving me time since I know all of you are busy"

That was the line that touched us since he acknowledged our presence as my sister's family. I said to myself that time he was the one for my sister yet I knew it was for them to decide their life.